Author Topic: Sometimes u just gotta go 2 tha club and let it ALL out ur system. Real Talk...  (Read 455 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i mean damn, sometimes u at tha club and that shit is life changing.  i mean damn, booty - booty - booty - booty, all phat bitches tho.  dont ask wat i'm doin', just worry about u (catch me).  but yeah, when life gets u down go 2 tha club on promo night.  tonight at The Legend was free so u know wat that meant.  $10 a shot of Yac isn't tha business but The Legend is ight.  Get out house mouse, becuz I KNOW some of y'all r.  i'm rollin' up a j' now, peace!

i met this chick named Lisa tonite (no cliche'), she had told me a joke and said her name was "Cha-aqua", so then right off tha top i said that must be abbreviated for "Chocolate Water" Baby and she digged it, "nail in tha coffin" fellas!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:41:11 AM by RadioTube!™ »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Fuck a club. Ain't nothin but some overpriced disease walkin around in there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

yeah i've had nights where i felt like that too (becuz whole time it's halfway true lol).  but i alwayz just be chillin, fuckin' wit all tha chicks and sippin' vodka n oj, last night was no different.  grab and grind up on some asses sweatin on em, dancin wit taller chicks so i can smell their ass, gettin high in tha parkin lot and then goin back in laughin at everybody waitin in line. 

Blood$

don't forget about overpriced drinks too

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i did my thang in the car, thats why i skipped past the bar....

Sikotic™

Yup.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

I only hit the club if I'm desperate for some grinding

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
The filth that thrives in these places knows no boundaries. I'd rather visit a pediatrician and finger a child.

Fraxxx

The filth that thrives in these places knows no boundaries. I'd rather visit a pediatrician and finger a child.

That's bout it bout it!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

That comment goes perfectly with homegirl in the sig's picture...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
im sure u share this on here because the lack of friends.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

whorrish
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »
i dont need ''friendS'', i got God.  Lamest move of 2011 goes to Loser for this reply...''dont get caught up''! gucci 2 times

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
she blues mother didnt give her enough attention as a young girl so she comes here and makes queer statements like that to try and compensate.

...shits old she blue step your post game up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Club life has been so lame lately...back in early 2000s and before was so much better, much better lookin chix and cool people....now days its all about suckaz with bottle service and wack bitches that think they're tight....u spend $80 easily in LA for nothing and the djs are super lame, still playing fat man scoop drop that came out in 1999 and lame people still get excited like they've never heard it...ugghhhh