Author Topic: What's The Attraction?  (Read 1392 times)

mauzip

Re:What's The Attraction?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2003, 10:02:10 PM »
I don't think it's genetic, my paerents RARELY drink, they don't even have a liquor cabinet, this has forced me to make my own (Consisting of 2 half full bottles of Hennessy, a half full bottle of Courvossier, some Crown, Fireball, and A bottle of Tequilla   ;D).  I can honestly say I do drink for the taste.  I love relaxing with a small glass of Cognac and some chocolate.  And Fireball tastes exaclty like those cinnamon hearts.  I began drinking at a very young age, I've been through all that binge drinkin shit.  I've had alcohol poisoning before, I even passed out once at a party and fell and almost cracked my damn skull.  I don't drink as heavily as I used to, but I do still get drunk on occasion.  I don't know what the attraction is, but all i can say is this:  I like it, if I like it, I'm gonna do it.  It makes perfect sense to me.

Ghehe, but you don't know what your parents used to do before you were born ;)

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2003, 10:03:29 PM »
actually according to studies, a beer a day is much better for you than a glass of wine a day.

*heads upstairs and grabs a pilsner*

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2003, 10:04:20 PM »
actually according to studies, a beer a day is much better for you than a glass of wine a day.

*heads upstairs and grabs a pilsner*

Heineken is the best ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2003, 10:04:53 PM »
Ghehe, but you don't know what your parents used to do before you were born ;)

Yeah I do, Both my parents used to drink every damn weekend.  My mom started smoking when she was 11, lol.  Maybe it is genetic, damn.

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2003, 10:05:34 PM »
Heineken is the best ;D
I ain't got none, I only have Pilly, lol

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2003, 10:06:12 PM »
Heineken is the best ;D
I ain't got none, I only have Pilly, lol

I like Grolsch too 8)