Author Topic: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Audio SNIPES  (Read 1090 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Audio SNIPES
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »
damn Joell Ortiz also sampled that Angeldust beat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tha Crip

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 10:43:08 PM »
^^^
which Ortiz track is that?
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 02:35:18 AM »
I see WA getting a lot of hate, some deservidly but isnt it sams fault for the fans not getting the album they want ?

WA has worked with sam on this album and these are the tracks he wants, he said he wasnt comfortable with releasing some of the older stuff because of the content.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 06:31:56 AM »
Sounds tight. Old songs sounds the best, but the new ones doesn't sound horrible. And it's out on my 36th birthday.  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 06:50:14 AM »
I see WA getting a lot of hate, some deservidly but isnt it sams fault for the fans not getting the album they want ?

WA has worked with sam on this album and these are the tracks he wants, he said he wasnt comfortable with releasing some of the older stuff because of the content.
yeah

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
damn Joell Ortiz also sampled that Angeldust beat

So did Pudgee The Fat Bastard on that 2Pac tribute track

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »
Hope whoever has got the unmastered/untouched Sam DR material decides to put it out cause this stuff deserves to be heard as it was done back then with NO altering whatsoever.

I have not listened to the tracks yet but i think its a no-go that they even touched the old songs. I don't care if the result is good i don't like the idea.

If the song was unfinished, I'd rather hear the finished product than a rough cut of the track. The updated version of "Going Hollywood" sounds a lot more polished than the Youtube clip.

MarshColin

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 06:10:51 PM »
Hope whoever has got the unmastered/untouched Sam DR material decides to put it out cause this stuff deserves to be heard as it was done back then with NO altering whatsoever.

I have not listened to the tracks yet but i think its a no-go that they even touched the old songs. I don't care if the result is good i don't like the idea.

If the song was unfinished, I'd rather hear the finished product than a rough cut of the track. The updated version of "Going Hollywood" sounds a lot more polished than the Youtube clip.

I agree.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2011, 01:38:39 PM »
my favorite track is U Better Recognise, the beat is a killer

OG Snoopaveli