Author Topic: Saigon - Greatest Story Never Told (Discussion)  (Read 2627 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Saigon - Greatest Story Never Told (Discussion)
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »
Even for my absolute favorite albums I would get bored bumping them over and over again. I've gotta have some variety.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2011, 01:06:31 AM »
Even for my absolute favorite albums I would get bored bumping them over and over again. I've gotta have some variety.

Yeah, you would get bored of bumping them over & over again. But not individual songs.

For example, "MMLP" & "Padded Room". I can get bored or tired of listening to them as a whole, but no songs off either of those albums get boring to the point I don't want to hear them anymore. I haven't bumped "Padded Room" in a while, but I know the next time I do, I'll want to hear every song.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2011, 06:22:39 AM »
Im sorry but I cant fuck wit those short albums. You say long albums have filler but at least thats more acceptable than some of these 10-12 track albums that have filler im not gonna spend 17 dollars for a 11 track album of which 2 songs might be wack and then 1 or 2 might be a little bs intro or outro. I want my moneys worth.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2011, 08:25:35 AM »
Just listened to the album yesterday at the gym, and i was blown away. It's the first hiphop album that hit me hard all the way through in awhile. Definately gonna buy it.

http:/www.MicLordz.com <----Dubcc member touring with Sen Dog in March, check us out.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »
Is this the release everyone was talkin about for so long? If so did it live up to its expectations? The 2 songs i heard were nothing special

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2011, 01:50:25 PM »
some music is timeless so you don't get tired of it because it will alwways stand the test of time. that's like someone saying they're are tired of hearing a temptations album or a commodores album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »

Yeah, you would get bored of bumping them over & over again. But not individual songs.

For example, "MMLP" & "Padded Room". I can get bored or tired of listening to them as a whole, but no songs off either of those albums get boring to the point I don't want to hear them anymore. I haven't bumped "Padded Room" in a while, but I know the next time I do, I'll want to hear every song.

I disagree. If you listened to any song over and over again, eventually you'll get tired of it. The key is variety. I have songs I'll always want listen to, but that's because I don't listen to the same song 247

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2011, 08:28:20 AM »
some music is timeless so you don't get tired of it because it will alwways stand the test of time. that's like someone saying they're are tired of hearing a temptations album or a commodores album.

If that was all I listened to for an entire week, yes I would get tired of it. Otherwise why would I even bother listening to new music? If that were the case I should just only listen to my favorite album over and over again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »

If that was all I listened to for an entire week, yes I would get tired of it. Otherwise why would I even bother listening to new music? If that were the case I should just only listen to my favorite album over and over again.
well if someone listened to a cd all week and you're tired of it. it's not the cd's fault. change your playlist. that's why there's more than one cd to choose from.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2011, 07:41:56 PM »
I get tired of both the temptation and the commodores.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2011, 07:47:29 PM »

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »
that's not normal. go get a check up.

Blood$

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2011, 07:09:17 AM »
this whole album is still in rotation and a few more tracks have grown on me even more

potential to be a personal classic for me

Lunatic

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2011, 09:50:16 AM »
this whole album is still in rotation and a few more tracks have grown on me even more

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2011, 04:50:26 PM »

have you ever heard pac talking about that kinda shit ? in that context ?