Author Topic: Something I noticed about the Pats QB this sunday (whats his name, Cindy Brady?)  (Read 146 times)

OG Hack Wilson

when the JEts rushed Brady he never left the pocket....he's basically a pocket QB now who can't run much.....granted in the pocket he's a top 5 QB each year.

back in the day Brady used to run...I bet it's the injury from 2008 that caused this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

yep the stats prove my theory - in '09 and '10 Brady's yards-per-rush AND rushes-per-game were down quite a bit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Everyone is a top 5 pocket QB in the pockets he usually gets. Even Alfonso Ribeiro could throw 20 TDs with 12 seconds to find an open man.

OG Hack Wilson

Everyone is a top 5 pocket QB in the pockets he usually gets. Even Alfonso Ribeiro could throw 20 TDs with 12 seconds to find an open man.
eh lets replace his name with Will Smith lol 

Riberot was more of a Jamarucs type guy lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Brady >>>

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

No way. He worked his ass off to get into that black fraternity, even though they didn't pick him. Jamarcus would have just sat around eating cheeseburgers expecting them to beg him to join.

OG Hack Wilson

No way. He worked his ass off to get into that black fraternity, even though they didn't pick him. Jamarcus would have just sat around eating cheeseburgers expecting them to beg him to join.

lmao   I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE hahahahhahahahahahahaha

OG Hack Wilson

+1 shallow    well played