Author Topic: Chiefs player commits suicide at facility  (Read 542 times)

Remedy360

Re: Chiefs player commits suicide at facility
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »
Bob Costas is a retard.

"Gun culture" had nothing to do with this.  He woulda stabbed her and jumped off a bridge if he didnt have a gun.

He was probably told to say that by his producers. The TV world is filled with lefty twits that know better but continue to push their agendas regardless. Didn't he shoot her like 3 times? It would be a valid argument if he had raised the gun to scare her and it went off accidentally. But if you fire multiple times yu're going to kill the person no matter what weapon you use.

Early reports are that his concussions from playing aand his diagnosed conditin of head trauma may have pushed him over the edge,and are using the same logic for other players that have killed themselves. How come when a wrestler who gets hit in the head with a chair a hundred times and takes steroids kills his family and himself it's because of the steroids, but wen a footballplayer who gets hit in the head and most likely takes steroids kils his family and himself, no one even considers roid rage. The NFL is doing a great job keeping the main strem media from focusing steroid use in their league.

Not that I think the roids had anything to do with it, in either Belcher or Benoit. Just crazy people going crazy.

Eh, Costas has been known for saying some things that weren't planned in the past so I dono about that. Disappointing, cause I always liked the guy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 08:29:29 PM »
Bob Costas is a retard.

"Gun culture" had nothing to do with this.  He woulda stabbed her and jumped off a bridge if he didnt have a gun.

He was probably told to say that by his producers. The TV world is filled with lefty twits that know better but continue to push their agendas regardless. Didn't he shoot her like 3 times? It would be a valid argument if he had raised the gun to scare her and it went off accidentally. But if you fire multiple times yu're going to kill the person no matter what weapon you use.

Early reports are that his concussions from playing aand his diagnosed conditin of head trauma may have pushed him over the edge,and are using the same logic for other players that have killed themselves. How come when a wrestler who gets hit in the head with a chair a hundred times and takes steroids kills his family and himself it's because of the steroids, but wen a footballplayer who gets hit in the head and most likely takes steroids kils his family and himself, no one even considers roid rage. The NFL is doing a great job keeping the main strem media from focusing steroid use in their league.

Not that I think the roids had anything to do with it, in either Belcher or Benoit. Just crazy people going crazy.

Eh, Costas has been known for saying some things that weren't planned in the past so I dono about that. Disappointing, cause I always liked the guy.

Shallow even though you hate Tom Brady you raised some good points.  Crazy people being crazy is about as good as you can put it.

Remedy I agree, he seems like a decent guy and a good broadcaster, disappointing to hear him spew that brainwashed BS.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »
Costas is a left wing ass nigga 4 real