Author Topic: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...  (Read 8116 times)

doggfather

Re: The official The Dark Knight Rises thread...
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2011, 03:37:32 AM »
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cgm4ocQUk&feature=youtu.be

dunno it's fake or not.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2011, 12:49:29 AM »
and I'm on dubcc. You're catching feelings for a director and needlessly defending him on a west coast hip hop forum. Damn I haven't even said anything bad about the man  :DHow many posts do you see me make about Spice 1? while you're stanning it up making a million posts about the filming of a movie. Pathetic.

Moron, this section of the Dubcc forum is called Entertainment & Gaming, so news about a movie should be very obvious to a normal person... I'm not defending Nolan at all, I just post news about this project because it will blow everybody away next year... just wait and see!
Now get the fuck out of this topic and post your bullshit in the other sections, don't waste time of the moviefans in here!

great. So the movies coming out. I'm looking forward to it too. Doesn't mean its not incredibly lame of you to be hyperventilating over every little useless tidbit of info about the production that comes out. There's being a movie fan and then there's being an overemotional fanboy. You take it to the extreme.

DEKO

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2011, 01:07:16 AM »
looks ill!

Yeah I agree!!!

The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cgm4ocQUk&feature=youtu.be

dunno it's fake or not.

Interesting, thanks for posting this!

and I'm on dubcc. You're catching feelings for a director and needlessly defending him on a west coast hip hop forum. Damn I haven't even said anything bad about the man  :DHow many posts do you see me make about Spice 1? while you're stanning it up making a million posts about the filming of a movie. Pathetic.

Moron, this section of the Dubcc forum is called Entertainment & Gaming, so news about a movie should be very obvious to a normal person... I'm not defending Nolan at all, I just post news about this project because it will blow everybody away next year... just wait and see!
Now get the fuck out of this topic and post your bullshit in the other sections, don't waste time of the moviefans in here!

great. So the movies coming out. I'm looking forward to it too. Doesn't mean its not incredibly lame of you to be hyperventilating over every little useless tidbit of info about the production that comes out. There's being a movie fan and then there's being an overemotional fanboy. You take it to the extreme.

Fuck off...

DEKO

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer Leaked!

Last night Collider posted a detailed trailer description for the teaser trailer to The Dark Knight Rises. Once it was confirmed accurate the internet began to buzz and chatter over the inevitability of a leak. After a couple hours it seemed to be just a hope for many, but now ArkhamCity.co.uk has gotten its hands on a cam-rip of the teaser trailer to The Dark Knight Rises that will be playing in front of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 on July 15th. I haven’t watched this myself, as I’m not really looking for my first experience of the movie to be a cam-rip, but consensus seems to be this is legit:

doggfather

« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »
not bad.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
Who's the guy on the hospital bed?  The videos are too blurry, though of course I realize he is talking to Bruce Wayne.

JohnnyL

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2011, 07:50:42 PM »
Damn.  My power was out for the entire day, yesterday.  I apparently missed the leak as it looks as though Warner Bros. lawyers have already gotten most of the sites to take the trailer down.  Hopefully, the official version will drop soon.  I'm guessing probably by the end of the week, as the trailer is supposed to be attached to at least some prints of the new Harry Potter.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2011, 09:19:10 PM »

Fuck off...

No but you're welcome too. Lol @ masturbating over an unfinished trailer. You kids are something else...

DEKO

« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2011, 10:26:33 AM »
Production Update #6: Get Ready For The Knight, Pittsburgh

Production on The Dark Knight Rises is gearing up to come stateside this month, and its first stop will be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CBS Pittsburgh ran a couple of stories this week discussing the production of the major motion picture descending upon the city. We mentioned in our last production update that extras are needed for filming for a fictional football game. Rumors from several months ago claimed some filming would take place at the Civic Arena, but that rumor began to clash with the recent news, as the arena isn’t meant for football. But now the local CBS station has been able to reveal that filming will instead be taking place at Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Another major scene in the film will be filming at the Software Engineering Institute and the Mellon Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. And that’s not all.

The good folks over at SuperHeroHype have managed to get their hands on what could be considered spoiler-y pics of various vehicles being shipped into town for the production. I imagine this stuff will eventually get out or even be shown in trailers, but for now I am declaring the photos they have posted as potential spoilers – so click at your own risk: http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167841-batman-vehicles-arrive-on-the-pittsburgh-set. However, even CBS Pittsburgh reported on the pictures in their second story on the film, which also mentions the use of pyrotechnics and precision stunt driving planned on being used during filming. They even confirm reports we talked about back in February about the use of snow in the film. The news station says fake snow will used on a number of streets for part of filming. This is cohesive with the February report about Christopher Nolan wanting to shoot aeriel plate shots of NYC while snow was still on the ground. Is winter coming to Gotham? That’s a rhetorical question geared toward making Game of Thrones fans smile, by the way.

Lastly, you may have noticed that our last story about the teaser trailer leak has been updated to note that Warner Bros. is being aggressive in taking down bootlegged copies of the trailer. We suspect that an official HD release of the trailer should happen over the weekend, Monday at the latest, so stick tuned!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:28:28 AM by DEKO »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2011, 02:59:49 PM »
FYI, the actual movie website now has a link to the trailer that is viewable through Facebook.  There's really not much extra that you can see now,  but it's at least nice to see a real video of the trailer instead of some iPhone camera recording of it in the theaters.

I thought about it a bit, and just throwing some ideas out there, it's possible that Bane later became a student of Ras Al Ghul, which did happen in the comics but after Bane got beat.  In the comics, Ras did like Bane enough to consider him his heir/successor (which he had originally considered Batman/Bruce Wayne), and seeing how they're bringing Ras's dialogue back along with having cameos by Liam Neeson in the movie, perhaps that is how they're telling Bane's story.  It could fly... I had randomly watched Batman Begins again, and there's a line that Ras says to Bruce Wayne in the mansion as it's burning, and he says something like "It should be YOU who is standing next to me," which then doesn't sound like much, but now it could be interpreted to Ras having found another to stand alongside him, which could be Bane.

DEKO

« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2011, 10:38:37 AM »
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer Officially Released Online

It's here!!!
Check it out:

:o

doggfather

« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »
who's the guy on bed?!

Gordon?!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DEKO

« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2011, 03:17:41 AM »
Yes, it's Gordon.

Check out the transcription from the teaser trailer:

[from trailer]
Ra's al Ghul: If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal... you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne, a legend.

Jim Gordon: [lying in a hospital bed] We were in this together, and then you were gone. And now this evil's rising. The Batman has to come back.

Bruce Wayne: What if he doesn't exist anymore?

Jim Gordon: He must... he must...

JohnnyL

« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:33 AM »
 Pretty cool trailer...can't wait to see more.  Not sure if any of the cast or crew of "The Dark Knight Rises" will have a presence at Comic-Con this weekend, or not.  There's probably a greater chance that they won't be there this year, but you never know.  Guess we'll find out in the next couple days.

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
Tom Hardy, Anne Hatheway. . .okay, fine. Sounds good. Let's hope they can pull it off better than George Clooney.