Author Topic: What y'all think of Heaven & Hell  (Read 1597 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What y'all think of Heaven & Hell
« on: January 19, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
do you think it's real?

IMHO this concept of of heaven/hell is very manipulative and deceptive. What Religious Evangelism does is persuade people into accepting the authority of Religion through hopes of reward for compliance and fear of punishments after death for non-compliance. It's proven to be a very effective way of subjugating people. Funnily enough it replicates the exact same technique parents use to get Children to behave as they like. The only difference being that Parents generally do it for the good of the child. Seriously though, the best and most persuasive technique Religions have come up with to convince people to join/stay and increase it's membership is equivalent to one style of Parenting ! clearly highlighting how preposterous Religious Rhetoric/Dogma is, that it has to resort to basic Parenting methods.

No one has has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea yet Religions makes these MASSIVE claims. It's nothing more then a theory, without a single shred of concrete evidence to support the idea of there being a hell for good people and a hell for bad people. What's most shocking is how Religionists pass of as a fact and so many people actually fall for it living their life in complete abstainment in the hope that it will get them to this imaginary place.

I'm gonna go to hell cos of this thread  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: What y'all think of Heaven & Hell
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
do you think it's real?

IMHO this concept of of heaven/hell is very manipulative and deceptive. What Religious Evangelism does is persuade people into accepting the authority of Religion through hopes of reward for compliance and fear of punishments after death for non-compliance. It's proven to be a very effective way of subjugating people. Funnily enough it replicates the exact same technique parents use to get Children to behave as they like. The only difference being that Parents generally do it for the good of the child. Seriously though, the best and most persuasive technique Religions have come up with to convince people to join/stay and increase it's membership is equivalent to one style of Parenting ! clearly highlighting how preposterous Religious Rhetoric/Dogma is, that it has to resort to basic Parenting methods.

No one has has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea yet Religions makes these MASSIVE claims. It's nothing more then a theory, without a single shred of concrete evidence to support the idea of there being a hell for good people and a hell for bad people. What's most shocking is how Religionists pass of as a fact and so many people actually fall for it living their life in complete abstainment in the hope that it will get them to this imaginary place.

I'm gonna go to hell cos of this thread  ;D
Jesus did. ;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
Well, my understanding is that Heaven is not a "reward" but more of an eventual outcome for leading a life in line with the moral teachings of the religion.  What I mean is, if the religion is being practiced in its true form, people arent supposed to do good just to get a reward, but do good because that is the "right" way.

This is coming from someone with no religious affiliation, but somewhat of an understanding of the intent of the religion.

I do recognize the power of such a supposed outcome (heaven/hell), and how it is manipulated by some people.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
do you think it's real?

I'm gonna go to hell cos of this thread  ;D
Jesus did. ;)

Speaking of that, why did he ascend into heaven following his resurrection? It makes the whole ordeal seem pointless, since ya know, he was headed to heaven after death anyways. Plus he didn't even stick around long enough for anyone to see this miracle except a couple of his disciples.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:14:19 PM by THE RAPTURE »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 06:31:45 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

Speaking of that, why did he ascend into heaven following his resurrection? It makes the whole ordeal seem pointless, since ya know, he was headed to heaven after death anyways. Plus he didn't even stick around long enough for anyone to see this miracle except a couple of his disciples.

Everything about the story of Jesus is completely pointless. If this whole thing was true, then of course more people would have seen him. He'd probably be around today walking on water, turning the sea to tanqueray, curing the blind, making bullet wounds disappear, anything to get as many followers as possible. But no, he ain't doing that. He'd rather leave as much doubt in your mind as possible nigga. So he can send you to fucking hell right. This means that even if this was true, I wouldn't wanna serve this piece of shit. Honestly, would you really wanna serve some fucking hillbilly punk who enjoys playing hide and seek like a 4 year old?

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 07:19:58 AM »
I never understood the logic of heaven or hell, even when I was still a little child believing in God.
First of all, imagine the incredible size that place must be, people die every second and you're going to put them all in one place.
Then think about what you're supossed to do their, chill with your dead relatives & friends. But how is that supossed to work when they're doing the exact same shit?

Then there's the infinity part, what the fuck am I going to do to entertain myself for so long? It's just not fucking possible.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 01:42:24 PM »
Then there's the infinity part, what the fuck am I going to do to entertain myself for so long? It's just not fucking possible.

Especially when the most entertaining shit...is considered sinning to begin with!

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
Its not aobut logic its about having faith! Is Heaven and Hell real? Yes so are demons, spirits and angels. Jesus is alive today as he was yesterday! You would have to share a ralationship with Christ to understand this! Thats why you have to read the Bible to grow a better understanding and closer relationship! Theres is so much more to it then just to say I believe in God! Or I believe in Heaven...

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »
Its not aobut logic its about having faith! Is Heaven and Hell real? Yes so are demons, spirits and angels. Jesus is alive today as he was yesterday! You would have to share a ralationship with Christ to understand this! Thats why you have to read the Bible to grow a better understanding and closer relationship! Theres is so much more to it then just to say I believe in God! Or I believe in Heaven...

So if i formed a relationship with a snail that lived outside my place (we'll call him...."God")...and said that this snail created everything. Created Earth, created man, created everything that exists. And this snail was going to determine when we all die....whether we get to go to this magical utopia called "Heaven", or this burning inferno called "hell". Now....would it make sense for me to say...."you would have to share a relationship with this snail (God) to understand!"? Or would I just be completely insane?? Im gonna go with insane. And we know 100% that snails DO exist.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 05:08:56 PM »

So if i formed a relationship with a snail that lived outside my place (we'll call him...."God")...and said that this snail created everything. Created Earth, created man, created everything that exists. And this snail was going to determine when we all die....whether we get to go to this magical utopia called "Heaven", or this burning inferno called "hell". Now....would it make sense for me to say...."you would have to share a relationship with this snail (God) to understand!"? Or would I just be completely insane?? Im gonna go with insane. And we know 100% that snails DO exist.
If thats what you what to believe, you have free will. God does not teach to push relgion on people his mesage was to go out into the world and spread his wor so that you maybe saved.. You can get logical if you want but logic does not agree with God like the Big Bang Theory who am I? What is the realy real? How do I act in the face of the realy Real? and what is GOD? Jesus didi exsist people can expserience his love and love and joy. As to say love is God! To worship a snail that God created would be faulse! Any man could create his own God like money! You can make anything yur God but it is false and an sin to God!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »

If thats what you what to believe, you have free will. God does not teach to push relgion on people his mesage was to go out into the world and spread his wor so that you maybe saved.. You can get logical if you want but logic does not agree with God like the Big Bang Theory who am I? What is the realy real? How do I act in the face of the realy Real? and what is GOD? Jesus didi exsist people can expserience his love and love and joy. As to say love is God! To worship a snail that God created would be faulse! Any man could create his own God like money! You can make anything yur God but it is false and an sin to God!

My point is, believing that snail created everything we know...isnt any less valid then believing "god" did. As a matter of fact, its more valid because we can prove the snail at LEAST exists itself.

And if blind faith is good enough for you to believe in something...u better watch your back in this life. Cus that shit is an easy way to get taken for everything u have.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
God does not teach to push relgion on people

Not quite true, my friend. There are several parts of the bible which encourage this.

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »
God does not teach to push relgion on people

Not quite true, my friend. There are several parts of the bible which encourage this.

But the bible is just some book of fairy tales written by man  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

Everything about the story of Jesus is completely pointless. If this whole thing was true, then of course more people would have seen him. He'd probably be around today walking on water, turning the sea to tanqueray, curing the blind, making bullet wounds disappear, anything to get as many followers as possible. But no, he ain't doing that. He'd rather leave as much doubt in your mind as possible nigga. So he can send you to fucking hell right. This means that even if this was true, I wouldn't wanna serve this piece of shit. Honestly, would you really wanna serve some fucking hillbilly punk who enjoys playing hide and seek like a 4 year old?
Many people did see him preform miracles. The bible says he was curing the sick and preaching to the masses.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »
do you think it's real?

Jesus did. ;)

Many people did see him preform miracles. The bible says he was curing the sick and preaching to the masses.

You do know that Jesus during his time was considered a cult leader right? Christianity didn't exist back then and he didn't have a huge following. Its even referenced in the new testament itself.