Author Topic: Music intervention: Snoop Dogg - please be gangsta again  (Read 1073 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Music intervention: Snoop Dogg - please be gangsta again
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2011, 07:37:42 AM »
 I must have too much time on my hands...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 07:58:48 AM »
^ there's nothing wrong with most of your pics

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »
^ Yeah cept that last one huh?.... and tha beiber one prehaps.
 Wasnt meant as a Snoop diss, dudes an international star(evidently). But the pics were kinda to do with the thread title. Depends on your definition of "gangsta" i guess.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 08:34:50 AM »
I don't know what's more gangsta than having your name written on a pair of boobs

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »
^Again you may have misunderstood me. But now i dont know if your comment was sarcasm or not? ^^; lol.
 Personally traveling around the globe with millions of dollars and an entourage plus body gaurds, drinking fine drink an earting fine food an having woman flocking is gangsta as fuck.
 But again the meaning of the term "gangsta" would seem one of which varies greatly.
 His music of course isnt gangsta anymore on the most part. largely due to the selection of production. I dont think the topic matter has changed TOO much. Bar the love songs.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 11:26:03 AM »
ok I get you now. The first pics posted were pics of him looking as non-gangsta as possible, so your pics threw me off

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 11:47:34 AM »
its not gonna happen...theres no money in being gangsta

i wish i could collectively slap all these hard headed groupies that are waiting on the edge of there seat for the g funk revolution.

its not coming.

REALITY CHECK: snoops never gonna replicate doggy style, dre cant make the impact he once did, warren g is washed up and daz never had "it"

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »
its not gonna happen...theres no money in being gangsta

i wish i could collectively slap all these hard headed groupies that are waiting on the edge of there seat for the g funk revolution.

its not coming.

REALITY CHECK: snoops never gonna replicate doggy style, dre cant make the impact he once did, warren g is washed up and daz never had "it"

I gotta agree with this. I was a teen when all that gangsta rap was on fire and i loved it...but in the real just basing off of what dre has done recently it sounds nowhere is near as good as the stuff he was delivering on deathrow...so if dre cant do it today what really makes us think snoop can.