Author Topic: Guess I'll be for Pittsburgh in the superbowl  (Read 227 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Guess I'll be for Pittsburgh in the superbowl
« on: January 23, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
what a shitty game

the Jets piss poor play in the first half sealed out fate

there were some pissy no-calls too, letting the steelers getting away with helmet on helmet hits.  smh @ the refs for that.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Guess I'll be for Pittsburgh in the superbowl
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »
Nah, I want GB to finish the greatest run in SB history and then I can post it in Cham's thread.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
Nah, I want GB to finish the greatest run in SB history and then I can post it in Cham's thread.
greatest run?

they'd be equaling the 05 Steelers and 07 Giants by winning as a WC team
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
btw my fellow Jet fans

I was thinking before the season "if Revis sits out on us we'll never know if this team could win a SB this year or not"

we had him healthy and came up a bit short but atleast I know now.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »
greatest run?

they'd be equaling the 05 Steelers and 07 Giants by winning as a WC team

I still say it was the 06 Colts. A terrible team down the stretch of the playoffs, going in with no momentum, and no ability to stop the run or run the ball and found a way to do both against KC, and in Baltimore, and then had the greatest comeback in AFC Championship history. If not for the Bears beating themselves it would have been cut and dry for me. Then they won the SB by beating up on the 13-3, #2 in points scored offense and #3 in points allowed defense Chicago Bears. The dome Colts beat Chicago in the wind and rain. They started 9-0 but ended 3-4 and the Bears were the #1 seed in the NFC.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 07:56:24 PM »
but the Giants beat a #1 seed dallas team, a #2 seed GB team and an 18-0 pats team

oh and before all this they went on the road against the best passing D in the league in Tampa and Eli carved them up when they challenged him

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »
Pack for the bowl
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »
Pack for the bowl
hey Luna  did you see Cotchery's touchdown today?

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 08:56:26 PM »
Pack for the bowl
lmao, yes
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
Pack for the bowl

he dropped another crucial 3rd down pass

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »
Pack for the bowl

he dropped another crucial 3rd down pass

dude was playing hurt

Cotchery for the record has far better playoff stats than wes welker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 06:09:23 AM »
but the Giants beat a #1 seed dallas team, a #2 seed GB team and an 18-0 pats team

oh and before all this they went on the road against the best passing D in the league in Tampa and Eli carved them up when they challenged him

I'm using the quality of team as a factor. The Colts simply looked like shit going in to the post season and no one even expected them to the get past KC, and if they did, no way to they win in Baltimore. Then they come back on the Pats from a 21-3 deficit. The Giants went into January after almost ending the perfect record and on qa real high note, plus they were amazing on the road that year. I wasn't sure about the GB game but I expected them to beat TB and Dal, and they already showed they had what it took to compete with NE. If you asked both teams to do it again the Giants would have an easier time than the Colts would.