Author Topic: Papoose - 6'7 Freestyle  (Read 340 times)

MistaNova

Papoose - 6'7 Freestyle
« on: January 25, 2011, 03:42:04 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Papoose - 6'7 Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:38:19 PM »
Killed it. 8)

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 04:23:42 PM »
Thing is with pap. He just goes off and raps about shit that nobody wants to heara bout. He just continues to rhyme with no real point in rhyming. I know its only him spitting over the beat but to me its neither a song nor a freestyle. Its clearly been written down yet still compare this to Waynes and this isnt even worth a listen.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 05:24:41 PM »
Thing is with pap. He just goes off and raps about shit that nobody wants to heara bout. He just continues to rhyme with no real point in rhyming. I know its only him spitting over the beat but to me its neither a song nor a freestyle. Its clearly been written down yet still compare this to Waynes and this isnt even worth a listen.

On point... I liked pap in 06-07 I thought it was dope but now man its just repetitive.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »
I think duke fell off for a minute. 

Anyways, this is ill.  He murdered the beat.  Just some minor story telling action
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 12:28:04 AM »

What? Wayne's lyrics on this song aren't about anything either.

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 05:44:45 AM »

But at least they fit with the beat. While Pap's is just like doing a fast rap over any beat. Like nearly every Pap track. This is why he never blew up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »

But at least they fit with the beat. While Pap's is just like doing a fast rap over any beat. Like nearly every Pap track. This is why he never blew up.

Not that I like the beat that much, but Pap flows great over this. Don't know what you're complaining about, esp. when you're comparing it to Wayne's talking over the beat.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »

That could be said about damn near every rapper at the moment.

Beat sucksssssssssssssssssssssss.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »
They both came correct and if neither of you understand what they're talking about, get your head checked.
- Banks

bez

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 09:26:50 AM »
Nobody said we didnt understand. All I said was Pap just raps fast, thats about it. He doesnt add anything to that beat. Wayne did it justice enough. That was just Pap doing his usual.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »
Nobody said we didnt understand. All I said was Pap just raps fast, thats about it. He doesnt add anything to that beat. Wayne did it justice enough. That was just Pap doing his usual.

Its a freestyle over someone else's beat, wtf are you expecting? Sit back and enjoy the lyrics.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
Someone said Pas has "no real point in rhyming" with his content.  This means you don't understand the track. 

You not feeling it?  swell!  But don't come at it with some lame shit
- Banks