Author Topic: Favorite Soopafly songs?  (Read 671 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: Favorite Soopafly songs?
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »
In that order?

I guess i should have specified...no not in that order, it's just alphabetical.  There are so many good Soopafly songs, i can't rank them all.

Soopafly makes good money, don't you worry about that.  He gets tons of money from his hoes, enough to easily pay for his groceries and send his kids through college.  Not many people know this, but Snoop actually pays Soopafly to NOT release albums.  Snoop's career would be over if someone saw a Soopafly CD sitting next to a Snoop Dogg CD at best buy or Wal-mart.  Snoop makes sure that doesn't happen.  And i appreciate that Fly doesn't saturate the market with his stuff.  Look at Daz and them, no disrespect, but the dude has diluted his catalogue so much, he's got more bad songs than good now.  Fly doesn't want that....been in the game for near 20 years and has a little over 200 songs.  That's not bad at all, he's a man who cares about quality.  That's why you can pop in any Soopafly song and you know it'll be good...you can't say that about many artists.  And that's why he teaches so many hoes a lesson.  Because he cares about quality.  He doesn't want some no good ho running off with his money and making his customers mad, he only wants top notch hoes in his stable. 

Still waiting for my dream collabo--a Soopafly/Too Short/Suga Free track!.  He's done tracks with both of them, but not all three on the same song.  Ohhh man....triccs ears would melt off if they heard a track by those three!!

another classic post!

8)
LMFAO!! Classic No Doubt!!

Funkstradamus

Re: Favorite Soopafly songs?
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
In that order?

I guess i should have specified...no not in that order, it's just alphabetical.  There are so many good Soopafly songs, i can't rank them all.

Soopafly makes good money, don't you worry about that.  He gets tons of money from his hoes, enough to easily pay for his groceries and send his kids through college.  Not many people know this, but Snoop actually pays Soopafly to NOT release albums.  Snoop's career would be over if someone saw a Soopafly CD sitting next to a Snoop Dogg CD at best buy or Wal-mart.  Snoop makes sure that doesn't happen.  And i appreciate that Fly doesn't saturate the market with his stuff.  Look at Daz and them, no disrespect, but the dude has diluted his catalogue so much, he's got more bad songs than good now.  Fly doesn't want that....been in the game for near 20 years and has a little over 200 songs.  That's not bad at all, he's a man who cares about quality.  That's why you can pop in any Soopafly song and you know it'll be good...you can't say that about many artists.  And that's why he teaches so many hoes a lesson.  Because he cares about quality.  He doesn't want some no good ho running off with his money and making his customers mad, he only wants top notch hoes in his stable. 

Still waiting for my dream collabo--a Soopafly/Too Short/Suga Free track!.  He's done tracks with both of them, but not all three on the same song.  Ohhh man....triccs ears would melt off if they heard a track by those three!!
Sheer classic genus!!!