Author Topic: Baltimore Maryland  (Read 1323 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Baltimore Maryland
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »
upload a pic

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »
get in where you fit in

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 04:26:52 PM »
mamat kunem
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
I'm dating a russian chick with the biggest ass you have ever seen.
ochin karasho!

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 02:23:10 AM »
spacibo

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 02:52:42 AM »
Kappa Chow

BiggBoogaBiff

Baltimore, Maryland
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »
yall r so dumb.  Anyways, people over here r mad unfriendly lol, or just maybe Gramz neighborhood is lol.  The bitches be on a nigga tho, i kno y tho, too bad i kant take em back ovr here then i wouldnt be so fuckn board, even tho i'd have a wood haha.  I guess tha only thing 2 look forward to is The Pro Bowl and tha rest of this Colt 45 HG.  Like yung, i actually wrote down all of tha lyrics to Snoop Dogg's ''source lab/still pimpin tho'' lol, i need 2 get me a place ace boogie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »
No adaptation has occurred in the respiratory system in response to chronic aerobic exercise because the quantity of oxygen supplied is more than sufficient. The maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV), the amount of air you can inhale and exhale within one minute, is around 180 L/min.The maximum minute ventilation (VEmax) due to exercise is roughly 120 L/min. on average. So the full movement of air is not being used up during exercise. There is no need for respiratory adaptation as long as there is proper function.

Since the respiratory system adequately provides the supply of air to our bodies during exercise, other systems associated with the respiratory system would be more beneficial. The internal and external intercostal muscle as well as the diaphragm all assist in inspiration and expiration of air into the lungs. With proper training, those muscle could be strengthened which could improve the efficiency of our gas exchange. As mentioned by others, generating more mitochondria in the skeletal muscles used during chronic aerobic exercise will provide more ATP to those muscles, allowing an individual to exercise longer without fatigue.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 03:28:41 PM »
No adaptation has occurred in the respiratory system in response to chronic aerobic exercise because the quantity of oxygen supplied is more than sufficient. The maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV), the amount of air you can inhale and exhale within one minute, is around 180 L/min.The maximum minute ventilation (VEmax) due to exercise is roughly 120 L/min. on average. So the full movement of air is not being used up during exercise. There is no need for respiratory adaptation as long as there is proper function.

Since the respiratory system adequately provides the supply of air to our bodies during exercise, other systems associated with the respiratory system would be more beneficial. The internal and external intercostal muscle as well as the diaphragm all assist in inspiration and expiration of air into the lungs. With proper training, those muscle could be strengthened which could improve the efficiency of our gas exchange. As mentioned by others, generating more mitochondria in the skeletal muscles used during chronic aerobic exercise will provide more ATP to those muscles, allowing an individual to exercise longer without fatigue.

Thats what i been tryna tell u!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:20 PM »
Kappa Chow

I got to say da nayno my brotha.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »
kicked it wit some baltimore whores yesterday, they were some regular ass friendy hoes, nothing like the nonsense this loser talks about

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
Wait...what?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 06:00:36 PM »
smh...now im really starting to question my sanity and why i even blogg...wait a second, becuz artists love me thats why...im over it now.  ''things is really messed up at da labels/50 Tyson might drop before Dre do'' - Maino

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 06:23:43 PM »
honest i really dnt be makin threads 4 everybody all of tha time and this is definitely 1 of them.  Its kinda like tha reason why i dont post at DBA, its tha same ppl smfh.  I know maturity isnt dubcc's strongpoint, like 1 of their mods being a married 30 yr old man who teaches biology at a community college who still is clearly trying to live his youth thru this board, but its all good, tha world gonna keep spinnin.  But anyways im starting 2 feel like a shmuck writing all of this out...again.  But yeah not all of my threads arent 4 everybody, i mean i cant talk 2 ppl all of the time who's standard 4 a sense of humor is this low and who's ability to relate is this poor...it kinda reminds me of that line from ''two and a half men'' where tha kid is like ''am i old enough to drink coffee yet?'' and Charlie Sheen is like ''do u still think arm pit farts are funny?'' and tha kid is like ''yeah'' and then Charlie Sheen tells him ''No'', obviously talking about him being old enough to drink tha coffee.  So ladies and bitches, no, u arent old enough to drink tha coffee yet so dont ask until u get a little older... Dueces!!  And honestly, no, this thread wasnt meant to go on this long, it was more of a statement and not a topic 4 all of u 2 get up all in my business.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 07:17:05 PM »
honest i really dnt be makin threads 4 everybody all of tha time and this is definitely 1 of them.  Its kinda like tha reason why i dont post at DBA, its tha same ppl smfh.  I know maturity isnt dubcc's strongpoint, like 1 of their mods being a married 30 yr old man who teaches biology at a community college who still is clearly trying to live his youth thru this board, but its all good, tha world gonna keep spinnin.  But anyways im starting 2 feel like a shmuck writing all of this out...again.  But yeah not all of my threads arent 4 everybody, i mean i cant talk 2 ppl all of the time who's standard 4 a sense of humor is this low and who's ability to relate is this poor...it kinda reminds me of that line from ''two and a half men'' where tha kid is like ''am i old enough to drink coffee yet?'' and Charlie Sheen is like ''do u still think arm pit farts are funny?'' and tha kid is like ''yeah'' and then Charlie Sheen tells him ''No'', obviously talking about him being old enough to drink tha coffee.  So ladies and bitches, no, u arent old enough to drink tha coffee yet so dont ask until u get a little older... Dueces!!  And honestly, no, this thread wasnt meant to go on this long, it was more of a statement and not a topic 4 all of u 2 get up all in my business.

u need hooked on phonics cuhz

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.