Author Topic: Anyone got the credits for Lynch's "The Virus"?  (Read 229 times)

Desert Lord

Anyone got the credits for Lynch's "The Virus"?
« on: February 11, 2013, 09:38:44 AM »
can't find a list with the features or producers...i think it's produced mainly by phonk beta, right?

Sccit

Re: Anyone got the credits for Lynch's "The Virus"?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 11:52:38 PM »
doesnt say in the booklet, but i'd imagine it's split between beta and lynch.

"gotta die soon" still = one of the greatest lynch cuts

Desert Lord

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:44:58 AM »
this album is dope from start to finish.."gotta die soon" is a stand out tho.
i miss that lynch sound

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 06:41:30 PM »
black market records was putting out a lot of bootleg type records and this happens to be one of them. i don't own the cd but it's a decent collection of lesser known lynch tracks

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 06:46:41 PM »
black market records was putting out a lot of bootleg type records and this happens to be one of them. i don't own the cd but it's a decent collection of lesser known lynch tracks

this and EBK4...theyre official albums of previously unreleased material, not just collections of lesser known tracks.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 06:51:17 PM »

this and EBK4...theyre official albums of previously unreleased material, not just collections of lesser known tracks.

ebk4 was an unfinished album that black market put out since lynch supposedly didn't have the desire to finish it. the virus was never intended for release - black market ended up buying tracks from artists that lynch collabed with and put that out. hell there's even a radio rip on that album! it's not a _real_ album as far as i'm concerned.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 07:01:13 PM »

ebk4 was an unfinished album that black market put out since lynch supposedly didn't have the desire to finish it. the virus was never intended for release - black market ended up buying tracks from artists that lynch collabed with and put that out. hell there's even a radio rip on that album! it's not a _real_ album as far as i'm concerned.

"the virus" also consisted of work that lynch did with black market and never released. duno about them buyin tracks from other artists, but there are some solo cuts on there. they're both official studio albums, put out in the same fashion as tech n9ne's "celcius" and snoop dogg's "dead man walkin"

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 12:46:01 AM »

"the virus" also consisted of work that lynch did with black market and never released. duno about them buyin tracks from other artists, but there are some solo cuts on there. they're both official studio albums, put out in the same fashion as tech n9ne's "celcius" and snoop dogg's "dead man walkin"

yeah officially released but not backed by the artists. i don't know much about celcius though.