Author Topic: Twitter: WestCoastKam "So i May as well Start Leakin all this 'ish then, Right?"  (Read 486 times)

Rutran

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:32:18 AM by Rutran »

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

He better release "Self & Kind" this year 8)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Better yet: why not release the whole album (I assume it's been recorded, just like the 3rd album of Tha Eastsidaz or the Kokane (or rather Mr Kane at that timie) album that Doggy Style never released!

Why not release these albums like the "Welcome 2 Tha Chuuch" mixtape series or the Westurn Union mixtape? As online limited-editions for die-hard fans? or through DPG/ Gangsta Advisory like the Soopafly cd's? Or your own imprint, whatever... so long as it comes out!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Be interested to see how this turned out, I assumed they broke up cos the music and styles didn't mash

doggfather

Better yet: why not release the whole album (I assume it's been recorded, just like the 3rd album of Tha Eastsidaz or the Kokane (or rather Mr Kane at that timie) album that Doggy Style never released!

Why not release these albums like the "Welcome 2 Tha Chuuch" mixtape series or the Westurn Union mixtape? As online limited-editions for die-hard fans? or through DPG/ Gangsta Advisory like the Soopafly cd's? Or your own imprint, whatever... so long as it comes out!

Good idea's but not just online release,please!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westcoastriders

• 'G'
sounds good to me!! Whats up with KAM?? Haven't heard much from him lately

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!