Author Topic: Sam Sneed (Update)  (Read 904 times)

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
Re: Sam Sneed (Update)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »
i think Sam even said that his dubcnn interview was misreported or off or something like that i think on his facebook & wasnt too happy about it... so yea he's aware of this forum...

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »
hey guys at dubcnn - why don't you give sam sneed an update.  Update him on how this forum reacted to his album vs the lbc crew album which consisted of all original material.  Tell him that he may want to take notes.

Does Sam Sneed even give a fuck about one forum's opinion?

considering probably 50% of his fans read this forum I would certainly hope that he gives a fuck.

If that's true I hope he has a good day job

You sound like Sam sneed is some kind of superstar.  I would be absolutely shocked if his album sells 5K.  No disrespect to the man, he makes good music, but he is certainly not anywhere near the spotlight.

He's not a superstar but I doubt even underground rappers give a fuck about 1 particular forum.

this isn't just 1 particular forum.  dubcnn is one of the biggest westcoast rap sites there is.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »
hey guys at dubcnn - why don't you give sam sneed an update.  Update him on how this forum reacted to his album vs the lbc crew album which consisted of all original material.  Tell him that he may want to take notes.

considering probably 50% of his fans read this forum I would certainly hope that he gives a fuck.

You sound like Sam sneed is some kind of superstar.  I would be absolutely shocked if his album sells 5K.  No disrespect to the man, he makes good music, but he is certainly not anywhere near the spotlight.

sam sneed was big in 1994/95 lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »

sam sneed was big in 1994/95 lol

don't pretend you care about anything other than crooked I pictures leaking to the net

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 08:56:15 PM »
umm WICK WICK WACK
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 09:19:56 PM »
umm WICK WICK WACK

these are your actions when you listen to crooked I music?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 12:40:24 AM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:00 AM »
umm WICK WICK WACK

are these your responses when you travel 10 hours to visit NIK and play basketball after telling us all you'd kick his ass?

ohhhh I win :D

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
umm WICK WICK WACK

are these your responses when you travel 10 hours to visit NIK and play basketball after telling us all you'd kick his ass?

that doesn't even make any sense you fucking retard

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »
umm WICK WICK WACK

trying to deny the past now?  ok fake tough guy.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »
umm WICK WICK WACK

trying to deny the past now?  ok fake tough guy.

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot?