Author Topic: What?... No Wiz Khalifa at da Super Bowl  (Read 540 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: What?... No Wiz Khalifa at da Super Bowl
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
he's just coming in here 2 stir up some controversy Rapp (it's nothing new with him, don't waste your time).  and actually as far as Country music goes, tha fact that there are more White people in the United States is the reason and ALSO tha fact that more southern white folks buy records instead of download them/buy the bootleg (becuz there's definitely more than enough of them who don't use the internet tha way we do, if at all).  I say if we were 2 shut down "illegal" downloading altogether and everybody had an "allowance" to purchase music then Rap music would definitely and most likely be at tha top (if not close behind Rock music).  Not all excuses are poor excuses (sometimes it is what it iz).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:16:03 PM by RadioTube!™ »

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 02:23:52 PM »
the top music in america is country music . the most least liked music in america is hip hop. . more people in america listen to country music then hip hop .most people over the age of 30 hate hip hop . most small town white people listen to rock n roll & country not hip hop

Not true. Rock is way more popular than country. And country is equally as hated, if not more than rap.
sorry rapture but country is more popular then rock. country music is not even close to be hated like rap & death metal, country music is so popular there are city's dedicated to country music. you most be youngster or from another country because what i say is fact .

You can say something is fact, it doesn't make it so. Your bullshit made up "facts" wont fly in this discussion

http://76.74.24.142/CA052A55-9910-2DAC-925F-27663DCFFFF3.pdf

What this link from the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) says is that rock overshadows both rap and country by a huge margin. Rap was ahead of Country in the early to mid 2000s but as of 08 Country is slightly ahead of rap in popularity.

As far as the most hated genre, its hard to determine exactly because I'm pretty sure there have been no polls taken. But from personal experience I've seen way more people who hate country more than rap. And if you google "most hated genre" you will see country show brought up just as often as rap.
go to any small town , rapture & you will see that country is no 1 there  & that rap is most hated thing around . most south & midwest states you will find that country is way way more popular then you think . rapture can i ask where you are from .i have see rap hated way way more then country ever . rap & rock roll do not have city's dedicated to them like country music does . my facts are not made up . i live in st louis mo & it fact in midwest that country is most popular music , then rock , with rap coming in last because it is hated  i am also older then you & from my personal experience I've seen way more people who hate rap then country.  the only place rap is liked over country is in the hood aka black nieghborhoods  in the midwest .in midwest people spit on hip hop. also the internet does not count when it comes to "most hated genre because the intenernet is still in minority when it comes to music . hip hop is only music that is really really affected by internet at all . country does not have th same problem as hip hop because hip hop fan base is minority & that are theiving low life pieces of crap compared to country musc fans & the older generation . country music fans & older generation are majority when it comes to buying music . the hip hop fans are minority in this world & in buying music . sorry but hip hop is still most hated because this is a white mans world .

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 02:40:28 PM »
he's just coming in here 2 stir up some controversy Rapp (it's nothing new with him, don't waste your time).  and actually as far as Country music goes, tha fact that there are more White people in the United States is the reason and ALSO tha fact that more southern white folks buy records instead of download them/buy the bootleg (becuz there's definitely more than enough of them who don't use the internet tha way we do, if at all).  I say if we were 2 shut down "illegal" downloading altogether and everybody had an "allowance" to purchase music then Rap music would definitely and most likely be at tha top (if not close behind Rock music).  Not all excuses are poor excuses (sometimes it is what it iz).
no iam not radio tube . i am here to tell the truth you don't want to here .so you shut up with ignorant stupid ass mouth . because you sound stupid as hell . to not know music legends like Chubby Checker,The Judds,& Tanya Tucker shows your ignorant & closeminded  & have no idea what you are talking about at all.  it just shows how much ignorant young piece of crap you are . you act like that southenr white folks only buy music when that is bullshit.most white people over the age of 30 years old buy music in united states .. so that means white people in midwest,downsouth ,west coast & east coast buy music & it is mostly country & rock n roll not rap at all . i do agree with you if they were 2 shut down "illegal" downloading altogether and everybody had an "allowance" to purchase music then Rap music be better place then know but it will never b on top ever . because of white people & people over the age of 30 . most white people & people over age of 30 years old listen to country & rock n roll but not hip hop at all.the only reason i responded is your disrespect for music legends & acting like they are nobodies when wiz khalifa is nobody compared to them . you are closeminded & stuck in box ,youngster . so you are blind & ignorant because of that. you are in white mans & world & you need to act like it because football is white mans spot originally & ran by white people just like music & everything else is . you are living is fake ass world & need to come to reality.wiz khalifa is right only a 1 hit wonder . while Chubby Checker,The Judds,& Tanya Tucker are mega stars compared to wiz khalifa .

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 06:11:56 PM »
I'm from California. And I posted actual statistics from a reliable source as opposed to you making random statements based only on your own skewed views. I automatically win.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:14:07 PM by THE RAPTURE »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
Midwestryder wrote and went thru all of that and totally 4got 2 mention that Hip Hop is tha most bootlegged and imitated (for funny or artistic purposes) genre of music, let alone that its actually tha voice of tha youth and its forever expanding, cmon son... French GFunk, smh.  Like i said before dude is attention whoring again, i completely understand whut he`s getting at becuz there is some truth to all of that bullshit but he`s clearly getting ahead of himself on this 1.