Author Topic: Was Hitler an Atheist ? Nah i dont think so  (Read 312 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Was Hitler an Atheist ? Nah i dont think so
« on: February 10, 2011, 07:39:38 AM »
check it out

jeromechickenbone

Re: Was Hitler an Atheist ? Nah i dont think so
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »
Can't watch your vid right now but...

Hitler was overtly obsessed with the occult. He was not an atheist as had been propagandized.

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
I once had the funniest argument about this.

At one point this dude even claimed that hitler claiming to be catholic was even more proof of him being an atheist.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 03:39:14 PM »
this should clear up any misconceptions

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:53:02 AM »

A secret when revealed as if it is truth has a huge psychological impact on the one who is being initiated (either by oneself or through the aid of others), that is the effect and power of the occult. I think it has such an effect because the world often appears a mystery, so many things happen that we don't always fully understand, so we think that the truth is always around the corner or hidden. We get so used to looking for the truth, when somebody offers us an idea, the fact that it was hidden seems in itself appears to be proof that it is the truth.

But given that definition, that the occult is simply knowledge that is hidden until it is revealed, the occult could also be science. Otherwise there is the mystic occult,that  is diverse.

I don't really think Hitler believed so much in the mystic occult, rather he saw that dogma, ritual and the occult were psychological devices to further the development of Aryan ideology and beliefs.