Author Topic: Eazy-E's Clothes and Hand Wrtitten Lyrics to Any Last Werdz @ Grammy Museum  (Read 724 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Eazy-E's Clothes and Hand Wrtitten Lyrics to Any Last Werdz @ Grammy Museum
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 06:57:23 AM »
props. i wonder where the sheets to his other lyrics are ?

dude, you had the first reply, did you really feel that you had to quote the whole post, including all the fuckin' pics for us to understand what post you were referring to?  ;D
fuck you ! if i had a dime for every one of you suckas who did the same shit. i'd be in forbes magazine. so fuck off !!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
but EAzy didnt write his own shit?

That's why it says written by Dirty Red and Kokane

HEY ASSHOLE I DIDNT READ IT F U!!@!@!@ :D
u didn't read it ? LOL. but u so concerned wit what and how i posted mines. fuck u 2.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »
props. i wonder where the sheets to his other lyrics are ?

dude, you had the first reply, did you really feel that you had to quote the whole post, including all the fuckin' pics for us to understand what post you were referring to?  ;D
fuck you ! if i had a dime for every one of you suckas who did the same shit. i'd be in forbes magazine. so fuck off !!!!!
LOL