Author Topic: 2Pac The Lifesaver (Tim Dog, Treach)  (Read 553 times)

2euce 7even

2Pac The Lifesaver (Tim Dog, Treach)
« on: February 13, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
I Heard Pac Saved Tim Dog ("Fuck Compton") From Gettn His Ass Beat?I Wonder What Pac Did/Said To Calm California Dudes Down?Any Further Info On This?

I Also Heard That He Saved Treach From Gettn Beat Down By Some Gangbangers In LA?Any Info On That?

And Who Can Shed Some Light On King Tee Situation?What The Fuck Happend Between Pac And King T And What Was T´s Problem?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:03:40 PM by Tupacologist »

2euce 7even

Re: 2Pac The Lifesaver (Tim Dog, Treach)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
 ???

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 12:09:18 PM »
regarding King Tee, i read that he snatched 2Pac's bandana at a club or something, because he felt 2Pac wasn't a real 'gangsta', or something along those lines. and 2Pac flipped.

dont know about the other stuff you mentioned

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 01:00:18 AM »
I Wonder Why Did Pac Save Him Because Tim Dog Was The Biggest West Coast Hater Ever, Worse Than Puffy,Biggie,De La Soul,Common,etc.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 07:57:12 AM »
I don't remember exactly, but I think the Tim Dog situation was something where some people wanted to squabble with him, but Pac was there and had good relations with Tim Dog, backed him up and told the guys to let it go because Tim was cool with him, so he got a pass.

I don't know much about the Treach situation, though I remember a Pac interview with KMEL where he said "Just like when the niggas from the 60s wanted to get at Treach, I went to them personally and talked to them," presumably talking about the Rollin 60s.