Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3991 times)

OG Hack Wilson

like NIK used to tell us a few years back?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »
Clearly. He a modern day Wilt.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »
Clearly. He a modern day Wilt.
it was the year the Lakers lucked the fuck out x10000 and faced the Magic (instead of the Celtics since KG got injured) and NIK was proclaiming Bynum is the best center since Wilt/Russell were battling for that title

i remember Bynum scored 40+ points against a crap team like the Clippers (i think) and NIk called him the best center ever basically
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »
LOL you guys talk about Nik way too much, I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that the guy says but all I remember him saying was that Bynum could be better than the two at some point because his post game is much more complete.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »
I'm starting to see what NIK means when he says people on dubcc are obsessed with him. :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
I'm starting to see what NIK means when he says people on dubcc are obsessed with him. :P

is 2009 really THAT LONG AGO?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
u cant put amare in a discussion with them, hes a face up PF. if ur talking bout overall talent and worth, of course amare hes a more complete player.

bynum has better offense than dwight but doesnt match the athleticism. overall i mean it has to be dwight, but than there is the case of being the 1st option and playing time, how would bynum do in that scenario. lets not count bynums knee problems, just overall talent and skills of the player.

i mean statistically its a no brainer, but i wouldnt want dwight over bynum on the lakers, dude just cant score on his own and im sure he wont be happy being the 3rd or 4th option

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »
^What? You mean to tell me that the Magic didn't make the Finals ALL BECAUSE of Dwight?

If you took Kobe off the Lakers, Bynum wasn't leading them to a Final. Even if you took Pau off the team, Bynum wouldn't even be able to SUPPORT Kobe enough to make it to a Final.

Dwight is head over heels better then Bynum & when Dwight is a free agent & gets out of what will be a ridiculously competitive East & goes to LA, I'm sure you're going to love him & call him one of the greatest centers ever lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »
^What? You mean to tell me that the Magic didn't make the Finals ALL BECAUSE of Dwight?

If you took Kobe off the Lakers, Bynum wasn't leading them to a Final. Even if you took Pau off the team, Bynum wouldn't even be able to SUPPORT Kobe enough to make it to a Final.

Dwight is head over heels better then Bynum & when Dwight is a free agent & gets out of what will be a ridiculously competitive East & goes to LA, I'm sure you're going to love him & call him one of the greatest centers ever lol.

shaq is the greatest center to me imo, and that will never change. lol dwights effect on the team isnt comparable to kobe. dwight has a more limited role than kobe. yea hes the first option on the magic, lol but hats why they take so many 3's dude doenst have good offensive game, and dont tell me this guy takes over in crunch time down the wire, thats the shooters (everyone else on the teams) time to play.

if dwight comes to LA ill only be happy because hes more durable and has monster defense and athleticism, but that guy is gonna be garbage down low, unless blake or kobe baby feed him the ball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
LOL, he's hands down the best big man in basketball.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 05:15:28 PM »

big man? i mean gasol is soft, but hes a much more complete big man than dwight. if yao was 100% healthy and durable id pick him, i mean im assuming u ment as of RIGHT now, cuz we still have KG, josh smith, horford, boozer,  i mean what do you mean big man? r u talking bout only centers?

dwight only knows how to play one side of the game, this dude gets his 20 from easy baskets or baby assists. i cant tell how many times this guy seems like he doesnt know what to do in the basketball on the offensive end, whenvers hes trying to create his own, dude either bricks it, turns it over, or eveuntually has to pass it out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 05:21:32 PM »
If Gasol scores 20 with "impressive footwork" & "technical skill" & Dwight scores 20 off of raw athleticism, what's the difference? 20 points = 20 points.

LOL, Yao? KG? HORFORD?! JOSH SMITH!?

Best big man = centers & pfs.

Dwight is an outstanding rebounder & a spectacular defender; far superior then Pau (his only competition) in those categories.

He won't have a better career then KG & Duncan, but he is clearly better in 2011.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
If Gasol scores 20 with "impressive footwork" & "technical skill" & Dwight scores 20 off of raw athleticism, what's the difference? 20 points = 20 points.

LOL, Yao? KG? HORFORD?! JOSH SMITH!?

Best big man = centers & pfs.

Dwight is an outstanding rebounder & a spectacular defender; far superior then Pau (his only competition) in those categories.

He won't have a better career then KG & Duncan, but he is clearly better in 2011.

i mentioned them if u werent talking bout as of right now, but just players that are still active.  he got better no doubt, ive seen him add 1 or 2 post moves (lol) once dwight ages, hes gonna be useless unless he does put in work on his "footwork" and "techinincal skill"

thats why he doesnt impress me, his offense is elementary i dont want to give credit where it isnt due.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »

this dude gets his 20 from easy baskets or baby assists.

Sounds like the criticism of another popular BIG man to play in Orlando at the beginning of his career.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
Remember your words when he's playing for the Lakers next season. 8)