Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3985 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
one things for damn sure, drew needs to dish it out when doubled rather than just throwing it up. he aint kobe and damn well he aint no shaq.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2012, 05:16:16 PM »
Yeah, you have a great eye for talent. I recall Jordan Famar being "the future of the NBA" lmao. You lose credibility when you're that wrong about a guy.

& we all said Bynum would be good if he was healthy, you just said his potential alone made him more valuable than Howard.

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2012, 05:51:59 PM »
Yeah, you have a great eye for talent. I recall Jordan Famar being "the future of the NBA" lmao. You lose credibility when you're that wrong about a guy.

& we all said Bynum would be good if he was healthy, you just said his potential alone made him more valuable than Howard.

never said farmar was the future of the nba, young biebs...he was on my team at Taft High and i was hypin him before any1 even knew who he was, but lol@"future of the NBA"

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »

he once posted that JORDAN FARMER was going to his high school lmao

yea...because we just called him Jordan. nobody was lookin up his damn stats on the internet back n those days, he was just Jordan.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2012, 06:43:36 PM »

he did go to taft, dude was crazy, he had a gang of hype (in the valley) he'd be scoring a gang of points and hitting half court shots that slipped in like butter.

i remember arenas when he was going to cleveland also (another high school in the valley) dude was nuts, was it arenas who farmar helped with his grades? or was it another player,

theres another player from the valley but i can't put my finger on it at the moment.

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2012, 07:56:20 PM »

he did go to taft, dude was crazy, he had a gang of hype (in the valley) he'd be scoring a gang of points and hitting half court shots that slipped in like butter.

i remember arenas when he was going to cleveland also (another high school in the valley) dude was nuts, was it arenas who farmar helped with his grades? or was it another player,

theres another player from the valley but i can't put my finger on it at the moment.

Arenas went to grant .. Nick young went to cleveland

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2012, 10:08:01 PM »

yea...because we just called him Jordan. nobody was lookin up his damn stats on the internet back n those days, he was just Jordan.

you didnt know his last name was not farmER lol

naah, we never spelled it out...like i said, we just called him Jordan. sometimes, coach would call him by his last name, but everyone at Taft pronounced it "Farmer", so i assumed it was spelled that way.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »

Arenas went to grant .. Nick young went to cleveland

Oh yea lol farmar, he helped nick young graduate or some shit I remember