Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3983 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
like NIK used to tell us a few years back?
I'm starting to see what NIK means when he says people on dubcc are obsessed with him. :P

is 2009 really THAT LONG AGO?
I just don't understand how people complain about the stupid shit NIK says, then keep bringing it up all the time. It's not like many people take his opinions seriously here. If it's so ridiculous, leave it alone.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »
I'm starting to see what NIK means when he says people on dubcc are obsessed with him. :P

I just don't understand how people complain about the stupid shit NIK says, then keep bringing it up all the time. It's not like many people take his opinions seriously here. If it's so ridiculous, leave it alone.

NIK still posts here so I was half hoping he'd reply giving us some comedy gold
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »
LOL, he's hands down the best big man in basketball.
Remember your words when he's playing for the Lakers next season. 8)

I have him going there. The East is getting too rough.

Don't worry though, he'll be the best big man in the league for at least the next seven years. Unless some freak comes into the league soon.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »
Nah howard better than both of them overall

teecee

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
Sports is all about what you do, not what you COULD do.

Fuck potential (NIK was always saying Bynum had the POTENTIAL to be better).

Howard is a beast, he's quick and strong, a great defensive player, and Bynum has the POTENTIAL to be anywhere near the player he is.  Bynum gets him on height and footwork.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »

Sometimes something is just so stupid that the stupidity of the comment lasts forever. People still make fun of Ms teen South Carolina, George Bush, Sarah Palin...etc. Not because they are obsessed with them, but because even years after the fact...its still amazing how stupid they are.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 05:37:35 PM »

Sometimes something is just so stupid that the stupidity of the comment lasts forever. People still make fun of Ms teen South Carolina, George Bush, Sarah Palin...etc. Not because they are obsessed with them, but because even years after the fact...its still amazing how stupid they are.
Fair enough, but whose still talking about Bush or Miss Teen South Carolina? People still talk about Palin because she is still around. Some delusional fucks think she'll even be the next President.
Anyways, Hack gave is reason which is somewhat amusing.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 07:42:59 PM »
that Ms. South Carolina had the worst answer EVER

until NIK came along
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »

Fair enough, but whose still talking about Bush or Miss Teen South Carolina? People still talk about Palin because she is still around. Some delusional fucks think she'll even be the next President.
Anyways, Hack gave is reason which is somewhat amusing.

I still hear people talk about Bush all the time, even on tv. His kind of stupidity will last for the rest of our lives...and probably still be funny when Im 80, if Im still around. Ms Teen South Carolina you dont hear as much though. Occasionally somebody still makes a comment. Jim Rome still will sometimes, but he likes to beat things into the ground sometimes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 10:32:03 PM »

this dude gets his 20 from easy baskets or baby assists.

Sounds like the criticism of another popular BIG man to play in Orlando at the beginning of his career.

cmon man, shaq was a MUCH better offensive player than dwight. but i really dont think the two are comparable, shaq was juz a fucking beast

15 blocks , 24 points , 28 rebounds his sophomore year. thats no ordinary super star, thats on some GOAT shit, not to mention his career highs in points

edit: i mean hes no hakeem but i dont know if theres ever gonna be a bigman like hakeem again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »
but on topic with stupid statements,

i still cant believe AG honestly believes the 09 lakers vs houton series was better than the  09 celtics vs chicago series. that just astounded me i know we had beef but goddamn. ur talking bout a boring series that shouldnt even gone to game 7 compared to a high scoring series with i don tknow how many lead changes with the top 3 point shooters in the league shooting it to 3 OTs.

i mean i love the lakers but that whole series had me off my feet, and scoring wise wasnt as close.

and that steve nash sucked in 09 or was it 08 but right after we lead the league in assists. but thats understandable, considering he might be done cuz hes old, but i never believed it because his numbers never went down and jason kidds still doing his thing, how old is kidd now? 38? 40? i cant believe hill and thomas are still playing.

theres no explanation needed for shaq, even when hes old and withering hes still a top 10 center in the league (real centers not no fowardcenters or PF that play the 5, IE kevin love)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

Shaq as a rookie scored 23 a game

Dwight has NEVER matched that

this dude gets his 20 from easy baskets or baby assists.

Sounds like the criticism of another popular BIG man to play in Orlando at the beginning of his career.

cmon man, shaq was a MUCH better offensive player than dwight. but i really dont think the two are comparable, shaq was juz a fucking beast

15 blocks , 24 points , 28 rebounds his sophomore year. thats no ordinary super star, thats on some GOAT shit, not to mention his career highs in points

edit: i mean hes no hakeem but i dont know if theres ever gonna be a bigman like hakeem again.

Im just saying, that was the criticism of Shaq for most of his career. Shaq was known for only one move....turn around, bull someone over and dunk the ball. He eventually developed that little flat half hook thing he does (which he travels on everytime lol). As far as an overall skill set, Howard actually has a higher upside than Shaq ever did (because of his athletisism). Im not saying Howard will go down as the better center all time, he has a long way to go with his career before that could ever happen. But skillwise, he has a higher upside.

Sccit

LOL you guys talk about Nik way too much, I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that the guy says but all I remember him saying was that Bynum could be better than the two at some point because his post game is much more complete.

on the money...i only spoke of bynum's potential, never said anything remotely close to what this nutrider is going on about.

Sccit

you used to be a good poster up in the sports section, man, what happened? though my insight favored the lakers, as i am a laker fan, i never made ridiculous comments like some of these posters are making it seem...my opinion by many laker fans have been regarded highly and i've had some nice in depth discussions on this site back n the days (dunno if u remember or not). if people don't take my opinion seriously, they are idiots...i remember back when i said lamar odom was a better player than ron artest and andrei kirilenko and many people on this site laughed it off, proving their lack of understanding of the game of basketball, just like hack is doing right here...you really think bynum couldn't average 20 points and 12 rebounds as the focal point of a team like orlando? really, though? of course, dwight has been able to stay healthy and develop as a franchise player...but it is not a stretch to say bynum is more skilled than dwight....he scored 15 points on average on a stacked lakers team last season, imagine what a healthy bynum could do as a focal point of an offense. idiots judge basketball by stats...purists judge by watching the games. i still think dwight is obviously better as of now, but that's not to take away from bynum's potential...what i said years ago still stands. bynum has the POTENTIAL to be a superstar center and a top big in this league...PeACe

dont fall for the trap
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:02:00 PM by NIKCC »