Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3986 times)

OG Hack Wilson

potential is your favorite word but it means NOTHING

dwight howard is the best center NOW and will be in 5 years - and has been for the past 5 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

dwight howard is the best center NOW and will be in 5 years - and has been for the past 5 years

Unless I'm forgetting someone, Dwight Howard is the undisputed best center in the league. There isn't anyone relatively close. Not counting PF's, of course.

OG Hack Wilson

Unless I'm forgetting someone, Dwight Howard is the undisputed best center in the league. There isn't anyone relatively close. Not counting PF's, of course.
the other best center is playing computer ping pong and eating fried chicken in China somehwere
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the other best center is playing computer ping pong and eating fried chicken in China somehwere

Then the third is like Kendrick Perkins. Everyone else is a PF.

OG Hack Wilson

Amare = pf
Duncan= pf
Dirk = PF
Garnett = PF
Bosh = clearly a pf
boozer  = pf
gasol = soft as fuck at center....very good at Pf

Sccit

LMAO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
howard is clearly the best true center, but that is only because of the lack of competition. he's not THAT good. shaq was much better as a sophomore than howard will ever be in his life.
the NBA is now stacked with great PGs, and almost empty when it comes to great true centers. so empty that one is tempted to count a lot of physical PFs as centers just for the sake of having a discussion. if you count Love as a center, which you shouldn't, but still, he could become better than howard rather soon.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
you used to be a good poster up in the sports section, man, what happened?
All these bandwagon Heat fans are fucking with my mind. Lol.

though my insight favored the lakers, as i am a laker fan, i never made ridiculous comments like some of these posters are making it seem...
Hack should of provided some quotes to prove his point. All I remember you saying was that you'd take Bynum over Dwight a couple years ago.

my opinion by many laker fans have been regarded highly and i've had some nice in depth discussions on this site back n the days (dunno if u remember or not). if people don't take my opinion seriously, they are idiots...i remember back when i said lamar odom was a better player than ron artest and andrei kirilenko and many people on this site laughed it off, proving their lack of understanding of the game of basketball, just like hack is doing right here...
Your basketball knowledge is one of the best on this forum, but you need to get rid of the extreme bias.
Not a lot of people take Hack's opinions very seriously.

you really think bynum couldn't average 20 points and 12 rebounds as the focal point of a team like orlando? really, though? of course, dwight has been able to stay healthy and develop as a franchise player...but it is not a stretch to say bynum is more skilled than dwight....he scored 15 points on average on a stacked lakers team last season, imagine what a healthy bynum could do as a focal point of an offense. idiots judge basketball by stats...purists judge by watching the games. i still think dwight is obviously better as of now, but that's not to take away from bynum's potential...what i said years ago still stands. bynum has the POTENTIAL to be a superstar center and a top big in this league...PeACe
Bynum could averqage 20 and 12, but he can't stay healthy. And if Dwight was on the Lakers he'd average more than 11.4 and 7.7 because he'd demand the ball inside. Bynum needs a lot more aggression. As far as skills go, in his prime Shaq was one of the least skilled centers in the game, but no one doubted he was the best. It takes more than skill to be good. Dwight has speed and athleticism, Bynum needs to work on his maturity.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I forgot about Brook Lopez. He's a center. :-X

But I mean, he's not even in the same universe as Dwight Howard.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I forgot about Brook Lopez. He's a center. :-X

But I mean, he's not even in the same universe as Dwight Howard.

Tyson Chandler for example is better bitchass
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

LOL...the idiot said Kendrick Perkins is the 2nd best active center behind Dwight. holy shit, u are dumb, guy...even Emeka fuckin Okafor is better than Perkins. Perkins is decent, at best lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL...the idiot said Kendrick Perkins is the 2nd best active center behind Dwight. holy shit, u are dumb, guy...even Emeka fuckin Okafor is better than Perkins. Perkins is decent, at best lmao.

Perkins is just decent. That's what I'm saying.

Dwight is head & shoulders better then the rest of the centers in the NBA.

Get the point & understand what I'm getting at; don't get technical because you're tight as fuck that it's true.

Sccit

Get the point & understand what I'm getting at; don't get technical because you're tight as fuck that it's true.

u do realize that there still are a handful of nba centers a level above perkins, right?....that statement is equivelent 2 saying that sasha vujacic is the best shooting guard off the bench.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo Chamili, that article can become your very own bible: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6150136
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u do realize that there still are a handful of nba centers a level above perkins, right?....that statement is equivelent 2 saying that sasha vujacic is the best shooting guard off the bench.

LOL, I get it man. Get off of it.

The only statement you need to read & soak in is that Dwight Howard is head & shoulders better then the rest of the centers in the NBA.