Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3988 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yo Chamili, that article can become your very own bible: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6150136

LOL. Good find. It's true. NBA is done for the average fan.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

LOL...the idiot said Kendrick Perkins is the 2nd best active center behind Dwight. holy shit, u are dumb, guy...even Emeka fuckin Okafor is better than Perkins. Perkins is decent, at best lmao.

Perkins is just decent. That's what I'm saying.

Dwight is head & shoulders better then the rest of the centers in the NBA.

Get the point & understand what I'm getting at; don't get technical because you're tight as fuck that it's true.

u do realize that there still are a handful of nba centers a level above perkins, right?....that statement is equivelent 2 saying that sasha vujacic is the best shooting guard off the bench.

LOL, I get it man. Get off of it.

The only statement you need to read & soak in is that Dwight Howard is head & shoulders better then the rest of the centers in the NBA.

What ever happened to the Center position in the NBA?? Ugh. It used to be SO good. Back when there was Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing, Shaq, etc. And way back when we had Russell, Wilt, Kareem, etc. Now...its just Howard, and a bunch of other guys. Rony Seikaly would be ALL NBA Second team every year right now lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^It's because these big men are just getting more athletic & can shoot, like Amare & KG. They're secretly dominating the league.

Sccit

Gasol, Duncan, Horford, Amare, Bargnani etc. are the new wave of centers...basically, athleticism and shooting ability has taken over. the only true back-to-the basket centers that are currently thriving are Bynum and Dwight...the rest are combo centers, but more teams prefer combo centers than traditional centers for some strange reason.

Sccit

Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2012, 12:56:31 PM »
So Bynum played how many games so far?

Howard plays like someone who wants to be traded FAST.... he's having the worst season he's had in years..

And even IF Bynum actually becomes better on a continued basis (highly unlikely, you can't ignore that Howard is NEVER injured, Bynum all the time) your claim that Bynum was on his level in 2008 will forever remain ridic. If the Lakers had straight up traded Bynum for Howard back then, you would have been happy as shit, don't lie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2012, 01:16:32 PM »
^i'm not saying Bynum has surpassed Dwight or anything like that....but for those narrow minded basketball fans who couldn't see what i was saying, Bynum is head-and-shoulders above Amare and could very easily be better than Dwight. uneducated fans on this site continually mocked me for mentioning them in the same sentence, but thats soley because they didnt have the vision to see the tools Bynum was working with vs. the tools Dwight was working with. in 2008, Bynum averaged 15-8-2 in 28 minutes...ON A STACKED LAKER TEAM. On a team like Orlando, it woulda been 25-12. As soon as I realized that Bynum could be great, I felt he was untouchable in ANY trade scenerio. Including Dwight......u cant deny my vision, homie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2012, 05:26:57 PM »
We saw what you were saying. You said you'd rather have Bynum than Dwight. No way around it. You're an idiot lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 01:18:40 AM »
LOL...Bynum - 21 points, 22 rebounds, 3 blocks....suck a dick, dumbfucks.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2012, 01:32:47 AM »
Dwight has health and athleticism over Drew .. Drew has a better touch , post moves and plays with fire , wants to be great while Dwight is somehow unfocused during games , I don't see that " I want to win badly " in him .

Yes , Bynum health is a pb ... but remember his two massive injuries are the result of teammates landing/running into his knees/feet.

I'd t take Dwight over Drew until the later can prove he can stay healthy a whole season ... if he does and he's a 20-12/13 guy , keep him

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2012, 01:51:13 AM »
Dwight has health and athleticism over Drew .. Drew has a better touch , post moves and plays with fire , wants to be great while Dwight is somehow unfocused during games , I don't see that " I want to win badly " in him .

Yes , Bynum health is a pb ... but remember his two massive injuries are the result of teammates landing/running into his knees/feet.

I'd t take Dwight over Drew until the later can prove he can stay healthy a whole season ... if he does and he's a 20-12/13 guy , keep him

like u said, all of Drew's injuries have been a result of freak accidents...basically, injuries that woulda happened to any player under that same circumstance. meaning, he's far from the Greg Oden everyone has made him out to be. you CANNOT throw the ball to Dwight and expect him to score. you CAN with Bynum. and very true, Bynum has that Kobe killer instinct, while Dwight is more LeBronesque when it comes to his will to win. Give me Bynum all day.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2012, 07:33:30 AM »
I'm happy Bynum is so good right now, because it means that Jim Buss will never offer him to Orlando. Meaning Dwight will end up on the Mavericks, Deron will join next summer. Thank you Bynum.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2012, 11:40:03 AM »
Kevin Love had 20 & 30 games last year & NIK only starts jerkin' off when Bynum does it. Son has no credibility whatsoever.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
Kevin Love had 20 & 30 games last year & NIK only starts jerkin' off when Bynum does it. Son has no credibility whatsoever.

kevin love had a 30-30 game, retard, and kevin love is a beast.......but he's no andrew bynum. lol@talking about credibility and not even knowing of the historic 30-30. smfh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »

kevin love had a 30-30 game, retard, and kevin love is a beast.......but he's no andrew bynum. lol@talking about credibility and not even knowing of the historic 30-30. smfh.

Why isn't he Andrew Bynum? This is why you have zero credibility. You post Bynum's stats like "look, this is why he's good". But for LeBron & Kevin Love stats "don't tell the whole story". You're an idiot, a dickrider & shouldn't be allowed to talk about sports.