Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3984 times)

Sccit

Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »
Kevin Love had 20 & 30 games last year & NIK only starts jerkin' off when Bynum does it. Son has no credibility whatsoever.

kevin love had a 30-30 game, retard, and kevin love is a beast.......but he's no andrew bynum. lol@talking about credibility and not even knowing of the historic 30-30. smfh.

Why isn't he Andrew Bynum? This is why you have zero credibility. You post Bynum's stats like "look, this is why he's good". But for LeBron & Kevin Love stats "don't tell the whole story". You're an idiot, a dickrider & shouldn't be allowed to talk about sports.

LOL...it aint my fault if u dont have a vision for basketball and can't judge talent when u see it. Bynum is better than Love because he is better...simple as that. I've watched them both play, and my eyes don't lie. I don't need numbers to tell me who is better, such as yourself. the reason u need numbers is because u can't judge basketball by simply watching the games. while i watch, analyze, and observe, u the type of dude who watches the espn highlights when the games are over and says "damnnnn, lebron is untouchable, 66-0 for sure!!!"...when u get on my level, holla.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »
Kevin Love had 20 & 30 games last year & NIK only starts jerkin' off when Bynum does it. Son has no credibility whatsoever.

kevin love had a 30-30 game, retard, and kevin love is a beast.......but he's no andrew bynum. lol@talking about credibility and not even knowing of the historic 30-30. smfh.

Why isn't he Andrew Bynum? This is why you have zero credibility. You post Bynum's stats like "look, this is why he's good". But for LeBron & Kevin Love stats "don't tell the whole story". You're an idiot, a dickrider & shouldn't be allowed to talk about sports.

LOL...it aint my fault if u dont have a vision for basketball and can't judge talent when u see it. Bynum is better than Love because he is better...simple as that. I've watched them both play, and my eyes don't lie. I don't need numbers to tell me who is better, such as yourself. the reason u need numbers is because u can't judge basketball by simply watching the games. while i watch, analyze, and observe, u the type of dude who watches the espn highlights when the games are over and says "damnnnn, lebron is untouchable, 66-0 for sure!!!"...when u get on my level, holla.

You have zero credibility. You just straight up said "I see with my eyes. I know talent." I pity the fool who takes you seriously.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2012, 06:53:32 PM »
Howard had 28 & 20 tonight. He's garbage though. :D

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 09:20:34 PM »
^never said Howard is garbage, u dumb bitch. Bynum still BEASTIN, though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2012, 01:23:10 AM »

No argument. Dwight's still head & shoulders better.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2012, 01:29:03 AM »

No argument. Dwight's still head & shoulders better.

just like 1 year ago, Kendrick Perkins was the "2nd best center in the NBA"...lmfao smh

teecee

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2012, 02:23:32 PM »
both Chan and NIK say some messed up shit

anyway, good to see Bynum playing well, but his injury history suggests he will be hurt in the next 20 or so games.

NIK I get why you like Bynum, he's got great footwork and a nice touch.  I get why you don't love D12s game~ he relies on athleticism. And yes, Bynum would get more looks on the Magic, but he also wouldn't benefit from a superstar guard commanding constant double teams

the truth is Howard is still far more effective because of his athleticism, and this is something Bynum will never attain  Bynum will never be the defender Howard is, but he certainly is becoming a very good player in his own right  Lets see him do it for a whole season now.   

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:15 PM »
There is no denying Bynum is having a breakout season this year.  And hes been getting a lot of attention lately.  Good for him.   Has anyone else noticed Andrea Bargnani having a similar "breakout" type season so far?  Dude is also BEASTIN!

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
Wish I had picked up him on fantasy (the league I actually made it to the draft). When you think about it most of his injuries have been freak ones, it just seems like he's always injured so I didn't wanna risk on him. Dude's beastin though.

rayallen0

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »
So Bynum played how many games so far?

Howard plays like someone who wants to be traded FAST.... he's having the worst season he's had in years..

And even IF Bynum actually becomes better on a continued basis (highly unlikely, you can't ignore that Howard is NEVER injured, Bynum all the time) your claim that Bynum was on his level in 2008 will forever remain ridic. If the Lakers had straight up traded Bynum for Howard back then, you would have been happy as shit, don't lie.
So Bynum played how many games so far?

Howard plays like someone who wants to be traded FAST.... he's having the worst season he's had in years..

And even IF Bynum actually becomes better on a continued basis (highly unlikely, you can't ignore that Howard is NEVER injured, Bynum all the time) your claim that Bynum was on his level in 2008 will forever remain ridic. If the Lakers had straight up traded Bynum for Howard back then, you would have been happy as shit, don't lie.
Are you watching basketball dude?

game by game howard stat lines
11 Pts, 15 Reb. 2 BLK
21 pts, 7 Reb. 3 Ast, 3 Blk
16 Pts, 24 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 3 Blk
20 Pts, 24 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 4 Blk
19 Pts, 15 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 3 Blk
19 Pts, 7 Reb, 2 Ast, 5 Stl, 1 Blk
28 Pts, 20 Reb, 2 Ast, 3 Blk

compared to
29 Pts, 13 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk
18 Pts, 16 Reb, 1 Stl, 1 Blk
21 Pts, 22 Reb, 3 Blk

Magic are 5-2. Lakers are 4-3.

Both doing great so far still taking Dwight.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:53:42 PM by rayallen0 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »
^What does you posting up stats have to do with the question if I'm watching basketball, faggot?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »
^What does you posting up stats have to do with the question if I'm watching basketball, faggot?
ok im a faggot cuz i just posted stats showing howard is playing great. great logic. I'm sorry that the mav's are 2-4 and you are pissed off at the world but chill.

I'm sorry when your on a 5-2 team and averaging 19.1 ppg, 16.0 rpg & 2.71 bpg i don't think you are playing to be traded.
He may not like his situation but you don't get 3 20/20 games in 7 games by not trying.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2012, 08:21:55 PM »
both Chan and NIK say some messed up shit

anyway, good to see Bynum playing well, but his injury history suggests he will be hurt in the next 20 or so games.

NIK I get why you like Bynum, he's got great footwork and a nice touch.  I get why you don't love D12s game~ he relies on athleticism. And yes, Bynum would get more looks on the Magic, but he also wouldn't benefit from a superstar guard commanding constant double teams

the truth is Howard is still far more effective because of his athleticism, and this is something Bynum will never attain  Bynum will never be the defender Howard is, but he certainly is becoming a very good player in his own right  Lets see him do it for a whole season now.   

what have i said that's "messed up"?? just like this thread...people were tryna laugh at me for saying bynum could easily be better than amare, and look now....amare aint even close to bynum. same with 2005-2006, i was saying odom was better than ak47 and ron artest and mufuckaz were tryna laugh like it's some ridiculous claim...some of yall need 2 watch ur basketball and quit reading stats and ull know this shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
LOL, who said Odom wasn't better?

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2012, 09:50:49 PM »
LOL, who said Odom wasn't better?

buncha peeps..u were still a preteen, so i dont think u were around back then. but if u were, guaranteed u woulda been cosigning them.