Author Topic: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??  (Read 3987 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: so is Andrew Bynum still better than Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire??
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2012, 11:46:29 PM »
LOL, who said Odom wasn't better?

buncha peeps..u were still a preteen, so i dont think u were around back then. but if u were, guaranteed u woulda been cosigning them.

Yeah, guaranteed. You know all.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2012, 12:57:06 AM »
^ur catching on, faggot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2012, 08:42:18 AM »
^What does you posting up stats have to do with the question if I'm watching basketball, faggot?
ok im a faggot cuz i just posted stats showing howard is playing great. great logic. I'm sorry that the mav's are 2-4 and you are pissed off at the world but chill.

I'm sorry when your on a 5-2 team and averaging 19.1 ppg, 16.0 rpg & 2.71 bpg i don't think you are playing to be traded.
He may not like his situation but you don't get 3 20/20 games in 7 games by not trying.

You're a faggot because you're making it seem like I might not watch basketball ... thus making it seem like I don't know what I'm talking about, right? That warrants an insult. I never said that Howard sucks, whatcha smoking? My entire hope for the Mavs is centered around him. He's my nigga. All I said was that he played even better the years before. Deron Williams plays like Baron Davis right now, does that make him a sucker? No, he's just quitting on the team to make his departure less hurtful. Saving his tank for the Mavericks, as should Howard. In fact I am giving him props when I say that he's a player who can get 20/20 on a winning team without giving 100%.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »

buncha peeps..u were still a preteen, so i dont think u were around back then. but if u were, guaranteed u woulda been cosigning them.

Some players fall apart faster than others... Kirilenko is not that old, but nevertheless he is not nearly the player he used to be. Not everybody has the durability and consistency of Kobe & Dirk. T-Mac is younger than Bryant, yet look at his ass during the last years. Back when you said that shit, Kirilenko was playing at a higher level than Odom. And when I look at Odom right now, I puke. Odom is an abonomination right now, trust me. You proud your ass on saying Bynum was better than Amare.. don't flatter yourself. Amare has had some trouble with his knees, remember? Many niggas semi-retire after that shit. So it's all good in the hood for him.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:52:02 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2012, 09:18:58 AM »
Overall people have to watch more games and less boxscores ... numbers don't tell the whole story and it depends on what team a player puts numbers on and in which context ... Kevin Love numbers suggest he would be one of the very top PF in the game .. I'd take quite a lot of PFs before him on my team ... horrible 1 on 1 defender , leaves his man before a shot is even up to get the rebound .. if there's a shot .. basically his impact on the game is a lot less important than his monster numbers would suggest ...

Amare is a scoring machine but he's so bad on D and rebounding ... taking him over Bynum is a NO ... especially when you see the 2 going against each other , it's not even funny how Drew destroys him

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
^What does you posting up stats have to do with the question if I'm watching basketball, faggot?
ok im a faggot cuz i just posted stats showing howard is playing great. great logic. I'm sorry that the mav's are 2-4 and you are pissed off at the world but chill.

I'm sorry when your on a 5-2 team and averaging 19.1 ppg, 16.0 rpg & 2.71 bpg i don't think you are playing to be traded.
He may not like his situation but you don't get 3 20/20 games in 7 games by not trying.

You're a faggot because you're making it seem like I might not watch basketball ... thus making it seem like I don't know what I'm talking about, right? That warrants an insult. I never said that Howard sucks, whatcha smoking? My entire hope for the Mavs is centered around him. He's my nigga. All I said was that he played even better the years before. Deron Williams plays like Baron Davis right now, does that make him a sucker? No, he's just quitting on the team to make his departure less hurtful. Saving his tank for the Mavericks, as should Howard. In fact I am giving him props when I say that he's a player who can get 20/20 on a winning team without giving 100%.

LOL, sorry to break it to you but just because the Mavs won the title last year doesn't mean Dallas is the new desired landing spot for stars.

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2012, 11:01:41 AM »

Some players fall apart faster than others... Kirilenko is not that old, but nevertheless he is not nearly the player he used to be. Not everybody has the durability and consistency of Kobe & Dirk. T-Mac is younger than Bryant, yet look at his ass during the last years. Back when you said that shit, Kirilenko was playing at a higher level than Odom. And when I look at Odom right now, I puke. Odom is an abonomination right now, trust me. You proud your ass on saying Bynum was better than Amare.. don't flatter yourself. Amare has had some trouble with his knees, remember? Many niggas semi-retire after that shit. So it's all good in the hood for him.

bottom line, Bynum is a beast......the people who tried to laugh it off when i initially said it need 2 recognize.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2012, 11:46:33 AM »

LOL, sorry to break it to you but just because the Mavs won the title last year doesn't mean Dallas is the new desired landing spot for stars.

Don't you follow NBA gossip? If no, I suggest you try it out, it's fun. Sometimes better than the games. If yes, you've got some catching up to do. Let me put you up on it..

The player called Dwight Howard has a list of teams he allowed the Magic to deal with, that's a well-known fact. He also openly talked good about Cuban not too long ago. Next, his agent (agents are btw more powerful than some people might think) is very good people with the Mavs organization. The list I talked about only inculdes the Mavs, Lakers and Nets. The Lakers have Bynum beasting and won't do shit. The Nets suck beyond imagination, even with Howard - they'd still suck lmao. They also don't have crap to offer to Orlando. The Magic already said they don't want a package centered by early draft picks and rookies like normal teams often want in that situation - they have a 85-year-old owner who wants veterans who can keep this team competitive. So the stuff the Mavs have to offer is much better than Brook Lopez+picks. Can't complain about Kidd+Odom+Beaubois+Haywood for Howard and the dumb contracts of Turkoglu & Duhon. Their old ass owner could die watching a bearable team with no luxury tax.

About the NBA player called Deron Williams, it's almost a done deal. Even T-Mac talked about it, even though it's really none of his business. It amazes me that you don't seem to know about it. D-Will is from Dallas and actually likes the city. He's not one of those corny fucks who'd die to live in LA or NY for some reason. He's been in the Mavs locker room. He has quit on the Nets. The only way he stays with the Nets is Howard teaming up with him over there. If Howard gets traded to the Mavs, the only way Deron doesn't join next summer is if a family member gets kidnapped by the Russian mob. Real talk.
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2012, 11:57:27 AM »

bottom line, Bynum is a beast......the people who tried to laugh it off when i initially said it need 2 recognize.

Yeah, but you shouldn't get credit for it. Wanna know why? Because you talk a gang of shit about Laker-players. On a rare occasion, someone you blatantly talked up turns out to be good eventually. But what happened to Kwame Brown or Javaris Crittenton? You talked about them like they could be the next big things in the NBA lmao. Kinda like those niggas who act like the Pau Gasol deal the Grizzlies got from the Lakers wasn't criminal after all, just because Marc Gasol turned out to be good. Well, but noone could have seen that coming and all who claim they did are either liars or simply talked him up out of principle back then.
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »
still would take Amar'e Stoudemire & Al Horford over him.  Though Stoudemire is a Power Forward playing Center.  also throw Bogut into the convo.

If Bynum is healthy then yeah i'll put him #2 but I'm not taking a risk on a 24 year old injury risk.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

Yeah, but you shouldn't get credit for it. Wanna know why? Because you talk a gang of shit about Laker-players. On a rare occasion, someone you blatantly talked up turns out to be good eventually. But what happened to Kwame Brown or Javaris Crittenton? You talked about them like they could be the next big things in the NBA lmao. Kinda like those niggas who act like the Pau Gasol deal the Grizzlies got from the Lakers wasn't criminal after all, just because Marc Gasol turned out to be good. Well, but noone could have seen that coming and all who claim they did are either liars or simply talked him up out of principle back then.

LMAO...dont compare, please. when did I ever say Kwame could be better than Dwight, or anything along those lines? Only thing i said bout Kwame was that he was good for our team and a great defender. Thats where it ended...never did I put Kwame in the same category as Bynum, who I KNEW could be something special. As for Crit, dude still has the tools to be a nice player, but just isn't that smart. and again, never did I claim he'd be something special, as I did with Bynum. U cannot deny my vision within the sport of basketball......as for the Grizzlies trade, it simply wasn't criminal because a.)they got cap-space to sign Zach Randolph b.)they got young players with mad potential (Marc Gasol, Javaris Crittenton...whether they panned out or not is irrelevant - they were great prospects at the time) and c.)they got TWO first round draft picks.. nothing criminal about that trade.. as u can see, it even worked in Memphis's favor......shit, I want a refund LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »
still would take Amar'e Stoudemire & Al Horford over him.  Though Stoudemire is a Power Forward playing Center.  also throw Bogut into the convo.

ROFLMAO...come on, my dude

rayallen0

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2012, 12:15:10 PM »
still would take Amar'e Stoudemire & Al Horford over him.  Though Stoudemire is a Power Forward playing Center.  also throw Bogut into the convo.

players who have played great seasons of basketball or a player who is great through 4 games with a .500 team and will most likely get injured before the all star break.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »

players who have played great seasons of basketball or a player who is great through 4 games with a .500 team and will most likely get injured before the all star break.

why will he most likely get injured? all of Bynum's injuries have been from freak accidents; players rolling into his knees, landing on someones foot, etc....he is not Greg Oden, so get over that notion....as for u picking Amare, Horford, and Bogut over Bynum, that's just sad...if u were a GM, u would for sure get assassinated. Bynum has all the tools of a great big...none of the other names u mentioned do. They're not even currently in the same class....just watch some Laker games, bro.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2012, 12:26:55 PM »

LMAO...dont compare, please. when did I ever say Kwame could be better than Dwight, or anything along those lines? Only thing i said bout Kwame was that he was good for our team and a great defender. Thats where it ended...never did I put Kwame in the same category as Bynum, who I KNEW could be something special. As for Crit, dude still has the tools to be a nice player, but just isn't that smart. and again, never did I claim he'd be something special, as I did with Bynum. U cannot deny my vision within the sport of basketball......as for the Grizzlies trade, it simply wasn't criminal because a.)they got cap-space to sign Zach Randolph b.)they got young players with mad potential (Marc Gasol, Javaris Crittenton...whether they panned out or not is irrelevant - they were great prospects at the time) and c.)they got TWO first round draft picks.. nothing criminal about that trade.. as u can see, it even worked in Memphis's favor......shit, I want a refund LOL.

Nigga if you want a refund, you might as well give 2 championships away too. No way those titles happen without that trade. Next, let's not get too technical about Kwame or Crittenton - bottom line is, you talked them up to something there were not. And I'd bet my house on it: If Crittenton SOMEHOW went on to be an All-Star caliber player, you would have put on your "told you so" talk. Guaranteed. Same for Kwame.

And yes the trade worked out for the Grizzlies, I don't deny this. It's just that there's no way Chris Wallace out-smarted everybody and made a good trade because he's a terrific GM lol. He did a dumb trade and lucked out. It's a difference between being delusional and lucky and being rational and smart. Like, when Bynum's mother tells me he's gonna be great one day, it's not because of her vision of basketball.

But yeah, you do know your NBA shit, it's just that you're also a Laker-homer and blatant hater (LeBron, Nash etc), which takes away a good portion of the credit you'd receive otherwise.
No, it's not a sin