Author Topic: CROOKED I and Will Smith hanging out @ The Grammys  (Read 1749 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: CROOKED I and Will Smith hanging out @ The Grammys
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

acgrundy

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 07:19:35 PM »
For anyone who thought this thread was a joke:

Keep in mind, it was made by Hack Wilson.  He is the biggest crooked I groupie out there.  Not only was this thread not intended to be a joke, but he has also masturbated to that picture 4 times daily since it hit the net.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2011, 07:21:16 PM »

Keep in mind, it was made by Hack Wilson.  He is the biggest crooked I groupie out there.  Not only was this thread not intended to be a joke, but he has also masturbated to that picture 4 times daily since it hit the net.

5x you spermwhale
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »

5x you spermwhale

cmon now...tell the truth...you don't actually have access to the pic for the 5th time...you just picture it in your head

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 07:49:24 PM »

well it is too bad he didn't get any awards....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »

lol