Author Topic: CROOKED I and Will Smith hanging out @ The Grammys  (Read 1737 times)

EFFeX

Re: CROOKED I and Will Smith hanging out @ The Grammys
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 09:07:44 AM »
lol @ the crooked i haters in here... dude sitting in the grammys, but this is a fail some how?
what good does it do him ???
yeah why would crook want to be at the most prestigious award show in the music industry and get some exposure on tv in front of a global audience.  clearly not a smart move.

So true, it would have been a better PR move to watch the Grammys on his couch.

smh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 10:27:35 AM »
Jealousy is a bitch damn...finally dude from the west has a chance to release sth and to promote himself through SH and Shady and what happens? Hating.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:50 AM »
doesn't really matter what the haters say - Crooked was at the Grammys, where were they?

Anunikke

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »
Hack Wilson seems more delusional than usual.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:13 AM »
LMAO at the groupies in this thread...how is it hating..its the straight up truth..dude is sitting there not doing shit..did they say "theres crooked i" or even "look at slaughterhouse in the building" no..they coulda took 4 random cats off the street and they wouldve served the same purpose..

and how is sitting at the grammys doing it big unless they networked? sitting there for hours watching shitty performances isnt BIG in my book..

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
that waz actually a good look for Slaughterhouse.  Props 2 all of em.

a good look? They might as well rename themselves The Memphis Bleeks

how is that remotely accurate or funny?  ???

anyways being seen at the GRammy's is good news.  lol @ the haters....who else rapping from the west coast was there?   besides that pop star Snoop ofcourse
better to be a pop star than a nobody

Than i would consider Snoop a nobody, unless he stops making pop songs and gets back to his gangsta shit.i don't know why he's in that pop shit anyway, this is not the Snoop a used to listen all day.
Maybe the weed fucked up his mind, lol. However Doggumentay looks like it is going to be better than his last three albums, maybe he realised that he is starting to lose fans and needs to get back on that west coast shit ASAP
By the way it's good to see Crooked I representing, at least he didn't dissapointed me until now.
eat a dick if you dont like snoops new music dont listen then, stick with crooked i c.o.b. circle of bums

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 05:01:48 PM »
LMAO at the groupies in this thread...how is it hating..its the straight up truth..dude is sitting there not doing shit..did they say "theres crooked i" or even "look at slaughterhouse in the building" no..they coulda took 4 random cats off the street and they wouldve served the same purpose..

and how is sitting at the grammys doing it big unless they networked? sitting there for hours watching shitty performances isnt BIG in my book..

you fail in so many ways  :'(

Fraxxx

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 05:43:44 PM »

So everybody in there who didn't win an award (no matter if nominated or not, right?) "failed" in some kind of way? ::) Who said they were "doing it big"? Who told you they weren't recognized? How do you know they weren't networking? I don't know anything bout this but that they were there. Same goes for you, so when one simple picture makes people in here rant about how this is a fail or not a good look, what would you call it?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »

You do realize that not everyone can get a seat in the Grammys right?

This isn't The Source awards bro.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2011, 06:13:37 AM »
i aint even gonna argue with the last 3 posts...2 of yall got COB avatars, so i know yall wont give up before i do...and the other dude is just way too emotional...scary...but fuck it...

bottom line..if im stuck in traffic, and the car in front of me is snoop...we aint "hanging out"..

and i didnt go off in my last post cause of the hanging out thing...it was all these dudes saying wow thats amazing....when in reality they got in cause they KNEW SOMEONE ie: eminem...

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 07:22:27 AM »
i aint even gonna argue with the last 3 posts...2 of yall got COB avatars, so i know yall wont give up before i do...and the other dude is just way too emotional...scary...but fuck it...

bottom line..if im stuck in traffic, and the car in front of me is snoop...we aint "hanging out"..

and i didnt go off in my last post cause of the hanging out thing...it was all these dudes saying wow thats amazing....when in reality they got in cause they KNEW SOMEONE ie: eminem...

Oh, I was never saying that he was hanging with Will Smith, that was obviously a joke from the start. I think the main point was that it's a great look to get a seat in the 4th row at the Grammys.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
LOL @ the subject of this thread
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Quadruple OG

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
that waz actually a good look for Slaughterhouse.  Props 2 all of em.

Half a second of TV time is a good look for people the general public know nothing about? Give me a fuckin' break.

lol @ the crooked i haters in here... dude sitting in the grammys, but this is a fail some how?

I think people are hating on the thread title and the fact it's made to look like Crooked I, Will Smith, and Kim Kardashian are planning a mega entertainment venture together.

UNCEEN

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
That's hanging out? Lmao .. i guess that means i'm hanging out with NBA Players when i go watch the games and sit a few rows behind the bench.

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
that waz actually a good look for Slaughterhouse.  Props 2 all of em.

Half a second of TV time is a good look for people the general public know nothing about? Give me a fuckin' break.

I think people are hating on the thread title and the fact it's made to look like Crooked I, Will Smith, and Kim Kardashian are planning a mega entertainment venture together.

hmmmm i thought it was pretty obvious the thread title was a JOKE and not to be taken literally...