Author Topic: Lady Gaga coming out of egg at grammys  (Read 441 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lady Gaga coming out of egg at grammys
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Haters gonna hate. Gaga is seriously talented and the best thing that has happened pop music in a long ass time. Having said that, this "Born This Way" track is not one of her better ones.

Agreed. Plus it's a gay anthem lol. But her other stuff is actually pretty good.

She's too ill. ;D

Too bad she doesn't have any musical talent...

What does any rapper have that she doesn't have?

A serious question. When you say "musical talent" what do you mean?

She's a singer, not a rapper. Rappers aren't the greatest musicians either, but if they have atleast some lyrical skills that's atleast something.
A good voice for example?  the ability to write songs who are not completely dim-witted?
The only thing she knows is how to get attention. Oh yeah and she knows what the degenerated pop-market wants.  But I wouldn't call that music, and I wouldn't call her a musician.  But that's not important anyway, the important thing is that she wears unconventional outfits and plays the slut in her videos...

Most of them (mainstream) have lyrical skill because of someone writing for them too. She's no different. Of course she's an attention whore & does things that are outrageous so people talk about her. That's irrelevant to the music though. & to be honest, lyrically her songs aren't bad at all. Compared to other pop artists. Most of her songs have a message or story behind them.

I mean, to each his own if you don't like her. But to say she doesn't have any talent is like "c'mon" lol.
cham listens to lady gaga while chillin with his homo thugs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 11:16:50 AM »
^Prime example right here of how Tom & Muhfukka can get banned & herbs like this from Canada (no less) stick around? lol, it's mind boggling.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:23 AM »
Haters gonna hate. Gaga is seriously talented and the best thing that has happened pop music in a long ass time. Having said that, this "Born This Way" track is not one of her better ones.

Agreed. Plus it's a gay anthem lol. But her other stuff is actually pretty good.

She's too ill. ;D

She's a singer, not a rapper. Rappers aren't the greatest musicians either, but if they have atleast some lyrical skills that's atleast something.
A good voice for example?  the ability to write songs who are not completely dim-witted?
The only thing she knows is how to get attention. Oh yeah and she knows what the degenerated pop-market wants.  But I wouldn't call that music, and I wouldn't call her a musician.  But that's not important anyway, the important thing is that she wears unconventional outfits and plays the slut in her videos...

Most of them (mainstream) have lyrical skill because of someone writing for them too. She's no different. Of course she's an attention whore & does things that are outrageous so people talk about her. That's irrelevant to the music though. & to be honest, lyrically her songs aren't bad at all. Compared to other pop artists. Most of her songs have a message or story behind them.

I mean, to each his own if you don't like her. But to say she doesn't have any talent is like "c'mon" lol.

Well maybe you're right. It would be fair to compare her with her genre-contemporaries. I mean some 'Waka Waka' is not very meaningful either....
It may be naive to expect any virtuosity in modern pop-music, so why should I expect it from her? If you look it this way, she might even be pretty good in her genre.

Let's just say I'm pretty disillusioned that it seems that special effects, outter appearance and clothing and everything else is more important than the actual music. But that's a development that started way before Gaga, so I can't knock her for that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
^The outrageousness without question plays into her popularity though. Without it she wouldn't be nearly as big, regardless how her music was. So you're not too off with that lol.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »
^Prime example right here of how Tom & Muhfukka can get banned & herbs like this from Canada (no less) stick around? lol, it's mind boggling.
truth hurts american

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 11:33:56 AM »

Really, I don't see a difference between him and Muhfukka. Muhfukka's purpose in life was to diss other people, this guy is basicially the same. I guess it's because Muhfukka annoyed other people (the bad bad Euros) and this guy annoys you.
I don't care if they are banned or not, you can still ignore them... But yeah, either you ban all of them or nobody
And why don't they just create new accounts, they couldn't do shit about it, no? ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »

Really, I don't see a difference between him and Muhfukka. Muhfukka's purpose in life was to diss other people, this guy is basicially the same. I guess it's because Muhfukka annoyed other people (the bad bad Euros) and this guy annoys you.
I don't care if they are banned or not, you can still ignore them... But yeah, either you ban all of them or nobody
And why don't they just create new accounts, they couldn't do shit about it, no? ???

Muhfukka on DBA actually talks about music, I guess I just assumed he did that here too lol.

& if they all stayed, I don't care. It's just astounding to me how some people get banned & people like this don't.

But yeah, at the end of the day, if they really wanted to come back, they could, so it doesn't matter lol.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »
So she is Jewish

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
I hope God shows no Mercy on her. None.

She's too ill. ;D

A good voice for example?  the ability to write songs who are not completely dim-witted?
The only thing she knows is how to get attention. Oh yeah and she knows what the degenerated pop-market wants.  But I wouldn't call that music, and I wouldn't call her a musician.  But that's not important anyway, the important thing is that she wears unconventional outfits and plays the slut in her videos...

This. Is truth.

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »
cham listens to lady gaga while wearing lace panties (Oh Canada!!!!)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »
Lol, she's so out there.

kemizt

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 09:08:41 PM »
That song is gonna be HUGE for all the EMO's, DYKES & GAYHOMOSEXUALFAGGOTZ!!!