Author Topic: "Doubting True Talent" - Ind3cisiv3 "peep it"  (Read 136 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
"Doubting True Talent" - Ind3cisiv3 "peep it"
« on: January 03, 2003, 11:56:38 AM »
*Ind3cisiv3 steps up to the croud of people he calls friends, waits for the verbal abuse, buts puts em all on hush as they bout to witness, an adjustment to critisism.*

Ya'll you aint gone get this shit, so ima just say, hopefully you feelin' this bit, coz this where all my problems stay//
"blackmandoug"? ima called coz you say i "act like a gangsta?"//
Or could that just be coz you've never seen me do my own thing, and playing along but just being a prangsta!// [1]
You say i have no standard coz i follow trends nd dnt set my own?//
When if i like shit, ima fuckin'buy it, take it home and cherish it, not ditch shit, if it publicly gets out grown//
I speak of rappin, like it my feelings, coz only this key pad fully expresses through lyrics the pain i seep//
But ima done, being labeled stereo-typical, you just hypacritical, turnin a nose up at me like a bad smell that reeks//
When you dont see, how i get through lifes hard times, put other peoples feelings before mine, only the depression and self pitty builds up over the weeks//
So take some time out, to see the real me, dont doubt this talent of mine, aint a vet, but i'll subscribe some changes, think before you speak//

i'll praise myself like its an acheivement to survive another day of being ignored by selfishness disbelief//
You people wouldnt understand these bars, coz they configured to how i feel, not that you'd bother to read about my greef//
I sit thinkin' why people lock me outta the truth they conceal, when i've already taken peoples opinions, and swollowed my pride//
I could drown the words you speak, wit the amount of tears i've cried//
Dont think i couldnt take the delivery, raising your voice, still wont get through to me, even tho i dont approve of livin' in a house of conspiracy// [2]
So this the last straw outta the pack, im not coming up narrow minded, sucking in all the goodness but chuckin out the waste//
Ima start from the "bottom" make myself up to the top, til your stuck for words, shouldnt of doubted true talent, no time to make haste...//

EXPLANATIONS:

[1] - Im called "black man doug" my name is doug, and where i rap, and can dance in a hip hop kinda way infront of people, they think coz they think all g's are black, that i act like 1, when i just do what i want to.. i've learned to justdoit, not just doig it for fun!

[2] - My house i live in has just turned into a houseof Conspiracy, coz ive had a lot of family problems and they keepme outta it, yet i hear them whispering behind my back!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:"Doubting True Talent" - Ind3cisiv3 "peep it"
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 12:25:25 PM »
nice verse bro, a couple spellin errors...one line lost me
"But ima done"??

flow was ight, off at times, some bars were a lil to long, but i liked it =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2003, 02:48:41 PM »
Thnx man, i know it werent my usual, but that was just straight up emotion, and when i mean "But Ima Done" that means "i have it" "im done with it all" sorta thing!

Thanx for peepin' it!

More feedback would be appreciated! lol

Ind3cisiv3
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2003, 02:57:26 PM »
nice verse bro, a couple spellin errors...one line lost me
"But ima done"??

Summed it up well there homie

One thing.. You cant dance byatch!! lol jp homie.. But u can only dance hiphop 2 hiphop.. not dance music.. not knockin ya.. yet lol

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2003, 03:14:10 PM »
lolz shut up, you jus' a byatch! lol jp homie, i do dance hip-hop to hip-hop lol... but when dance comes on, i just dance faster and like a gorilla... lol leave me be...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2003, 05:38:09 PM »
word, nice verse there

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2003, 03:34:35 AM »
Thnx for the feedback... see if i can get some mo!lol

Ind3

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 04:34:28 AM »
not bad, the others summed it up well. but nice piece.
i feel ya on those family problems dawg, sounds a lil familiar
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Koncept

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 04:34:27 PM »
not bad, the others summed it up well. but nice piece.