Author Topic: Does anybody know wassup with that EXCLUSIVE RARE version of E.1999 Eternal?  (Read 476 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I heard there was a rare version released where u had this number to call to get this exclusive clip of this unreleased track.  Does anybody know what tha hell i'm talkin about?  I'm not talkin about tha "Phukkin Clean Version", it's something else.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/YFpWtlTkcZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/YFpWtlTkcZA</a>

Citizen-Y

Nope, I have that Mr. Oujia 2 as track 15 though.  Unless you are talking about Crossroad which was then replaced by Da Crossroads

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah

JohnnyL

I remember there was a 1-900 number that was an info-line, located on the back of some of the Ruthless Records cds, around that time (would have been '95/'96 when the guy from Channel Six was the webmaster of the Ruthless Records website).  When you called that number it had clips of various tracks from Ruthless.  One of them was supposed to be a clip from an Eazy-E song called "Everything I Luv."  I think there might have been clips to some Bone songs too though.
 Not sure if that's what you're referring to.  That's the only phone number I can think of, but there may have been a special version of "E.1999" with a number on it, as well.  Ruthless did some weird stuff back in those days.  I remember reading that around '96, the website ran an advertisement for "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton Volume Two," which of course, never came out.

awol22222

I remember there was a 1-900 number that was an info-line, located on the back of some of the Ruthless Records cds, around that time (would have been '95/'96 when the guy from Channel Six was the webmaster of the Ruthless Records website).  When you called that number it had clips of various tracks from Ruthless.  One of them was supposed to be a clip from an Eazy-E song called "Everything I Luv."  I think there might have been clips to some Bone songs too though.
 Not sure if that's what you're referring to.  That's the only phone number I can think of, but there may have been a special version of "E.1999" with a number on it, as well.  Ruthless did some weird stuff back in those days.  I remember reading that around '96, the website ran an advertisement for "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton Volume Two," which of course, never came out.
Me too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Me too.
wow.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

Yup, thats exactly whut i waz talking about.  I waz tryna figure out if any of those clips were floating around.

JohnnyL

Yup, thats exactly whut i waz talking about.  I waz tryna figure out if any of those clips were floating around.

I wish, but I'm not sure if any of them have leaked.  You would think that in the 16 years since then, someone would have leaked them, but if they have, I've never heard about it.  I'm surprised even the clips haven't leaked.  You would think someone would have recorded them over the phone.  But I guess, at the time, people probably assumed those tracks would have eventually been released, so they didn't bother. 

BiggBoogaBiff

Smfh...

Citizen-Y

Fuck it, call Tamika directly and ask why she's sitting on all the unreleased shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

Fuck it, call Tomika directly and ask why she's sitting on all the unreleased shit.

watz da number

awol22222

Fuck it, call Tomika directly and ask why she's sitting on all the unreleased shit.

watz da number

Woods-Wright, Tomica : TomicaW@COMPTOWN.COM

Ruthless Records
8201 W 3RD ST
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048-4302
US
(323) 782-1888 fax: (323) 782-0705

ez8o5

• 'G'
some of those discs where gold and some silver

StevenQBosell

I wish, but I'm not sure if any of them have leaked.  You would think that in the 16 years since then, someone would have leaked them, but if they have, I've never heard about it.  I'm surprised even the clips haven't leaked.  You would think someone would have recorded them over the phone.  But I guess, at the time, people probably assumed those tracks would have eventually been released, so they didn't bother. 

I've been saying this since I 1st got here, Ruthless is letting E's leagcy go to shit without remixxing and promoting new music...

Unreleased tracks like those are exactly what i'm talking about - E has so few unreleased tracks, they're gold - why have haven't they come out? Where the remix album of classic E shit, a la BIG, Pac, even Pun - love it or hate it, it keeps a dead artist name out there.
I seriously don't know what the fuck those idiots @ Ruthless are doing. Where are the re-issues? They have a classic catalog, yet they haven't remastered nor re-released any albums in forever.

Tomika Wright, really, truly, must not give a fuck.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

KURUPTION-81

I've been saying this since I 1st got here, Ruthless is letting E's leagcy go to shit without remixxing and promoting new music...

Unreleased tracks like those are exactly what i'm talking about - E has so few unreleased tracks, they're gold - why have haven't they come out? Where the remix album of classic E shit, a la BIG, Pac, even Pun - love it or hate it, it keeps a dead artist name out there.
I seriously don't know what the fuck those idiots @ Ruthless are doing. Where are the re-issues? They have a classic catalog, yet they haven't remastered nor re-released any albums in forever.

Tomika Wright, really, truly, must not give a fuck.

I got enternal e remastered with a bonus cd with 7 vids

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc