Author Topic: "I'm tryna do beats for JayZ, yall n!ggas want me to play beats for Memphis Blee  (Read 2000 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I Got Bass > 6'7 :laugh:

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
People do realize he also produced most of ludacris' debut which sounded nothing like those base heavy tracks he is known for right now.

Anyway, what dope producers can shady offer SL that they can't get themselves?
They had Khalil & Alchemist on the first album and DJ Premier is cool with half of the members.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lets be honest slaughterhouse is a waste of a beat anyway, i wouldnt want to work with them anyway.

hip hop groups these days suck.

Really?

They released a solid debut.  Personally, I'd like to see a concept album from them about their respective hip-hop regions.  For their sophomore album they need to be more creative.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

lets be honest slaughterhouse is a waste of a beat anyway, i wouldnt want to work with them anyway.

Really?

They released a solid debut.  Personally, I'd like to see a concept album from them about their respective hip-hop regions.  For their sophomore album they need to be more creative.

Agreed   - the first album was recorded in 6 days and STILL had about 7-8 bangers on it  (out of 12 songs)

imagine how great they'd be if they put together a record in a month
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL, c'mon man.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

LOL, c'mon man.

hes right slaughter house is the backstreet boyz of the rap game...some honkey sat in his office and got bored and said what happens if you take the most overhyped rappers out of each coast and put them in a group?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL, c'mon man.

hes right slaughter house is the backstreet boyz of the rap game...some honkey sat in his office and got bored and said what happens if you take the most overhyped rappers out of each coast and put them in a group?

It's just funny when you ask "What's wrong with Slaughterhouse?" & the response you get back is "Uhhh, uhhh, mmm, the production!".

Al Bundy

LOL, c'mon man.

It's just funny when you ask "What's wrong with Slaughterhouse?" & the response you get back is "Uhhh, uhhh, mmm, the production!".

you have to admit the slaughterhouse album sounds very rushed and the production isn't the greatest.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Bangladesh makes wack beats. Who would want to hear Slaughterhouse over an a millie or 6 foot 7?  :-X
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

LOL, c'mon man.

the problem with slaughter house is its a group of has beens who never were...if joel ortiz wasnt in that group i wouldnt have even attempted to fuck with that crappy ep.

OG Hack Wilson

LOL, c'mon man.

the problem with slaughter house is its a group of has beens who never were...if joel ortiz wasnt in that group i wouldnt have even attempted to fuck with that crappy ep.

Crooked I, Royce and Ortiz are 3 of the best rappers of this decade.   they make the best music, regardless of releases
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

LOL, c'mon man.

Crooked I, Royce and Ortiz are 3 of the best rappers of this decade.   they make the best music, regardless of releases

they are definetly good rappers...ill give you that. but in all honesty none of them are good ARTISTS. none of them are multi faceted nor can carry an album on there own strength...

hopefully em will groom these guys a little.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, c'mon man.

sure ::)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

LOL, c'mon man.

go damn you a stan ass bitch.  Every member in the group is fucking WACK.  Budden the only one with a hit, and he just a one hit wonder nigga that got murdered by Lil B's wack ass
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Al Bundy

LOL, c'mon man.

they are definetly good rappers...ill give you that. but in all honesty none of them are good ARTISTS. none of them are multi faceted nor can carry an album on there own strength...

hopefully em will groom these guys a little.