Author Topic: "I'm tryna do beats for JayZ, yall n!ggas want me to play beats for Memphis Blee  (Read 2003 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, alotta hate going on here. Either way Bangladesh a fool for that comment, he gonna have to stay away from the D or he's finna get Young Berged...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:18:33 PM by dubsmith_nz »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lets be honest slaughterhouse is a waste of a beat anyway, i wouldnt want to work with them anyway.

hip hop groups these days suck.

LOL, c'mon man.

hes right slaughter house is the backstreet boyz of the rap game...some honkey sat in his office and got bored and said what happens if you take the most overhyped rappers out of each coast and put them in a group?

It's just funny when you ask "What's wrong with Slaughterhouse?" & the response you get back is "Uhhh, uhhh, mmm, the production!".

the problem with slaughter house is its a group of has beens who never were...if joel ortiz wasnt in that group i wouldnt have even attempted to fuck with that crappy ep.

Crooked I, Royce and Ortiz are 3 of the best rappers of this decade.   they make the best music, regardless of releases

go damn you a stan ass bitch.  Every member in the group is fucking WACK.  Budden the only one with a hit, and he just a one hit wonder nigga that got murdered by Lil B's wack ass
its cracks theme song when hes blowin up his girl pump pump pump it up

Triple OG Rapsodie

lets be honest slaughterhouse is a waste of a beat anyway, i wouldnt want to work with them anyway.

LOL, c'mon man.

hes right slaughter house is the backstreet boyz of the rap game...some honkey sat in his office and got bored and said what happens if you take the most overhyped rappers out of each coast and put them in a group?

It's just funny when you ask "What's wrong with Slaughterhouse?" & the response you get back is "Uhhh, uhhh, mmm, the production!".

the problem with slaughter house is its a group of has beens who never were...if joel ortiz wasnt in that group i wouldnt have even attempted to fuck with that crappy ep.

Crooked I, Royce and Ortiz are 3 of the best rappers of this decade.   they make the best music, regardless of releases

lmao are you serious right now or trolling?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
It's obvious the op is a troll, just doing his usual trolling.  But on this subject regardless of how you feel about sh this was just a dumb comment by the producer. He wants to make beats for eminen, how is insulting his newly signed group going to hel you? Thier is now zero chance of it happening. This is the same producer who still hasn't received his money from a Millie. This guy is going to find. Himself blackballed he's feeling himself way too much for a run of the mill producer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Opposed to questioning Hack's opinion. How about we hear the three other artists of this decade? lol. God, you guys do so much dodging lol.

& while you're at it, make sure these three artists are ever further underground then them because all I'm hearing in thread is how they're "nobodies", like being somebody is the standard for good music lmao.

LOL, c'mon man.

It sounded rushed. It was made in a week though lol. Plus almost every song was a mix of directionless verses. But lets be honest, most of their hate comes from the fact some people are just mindboggling haters over the fact some people talk highly about them. If 1,000 people knew them, they would be that "OMG, check this guy" rapper. But they all have pretty solid fanbases & it without question is the most major factor into their hate.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Opposed to questioning Hack's opinion. How about we hear the three other artists of this decade? lol. God, you guys do so much dodging lol.

sure thing. There's a lot to choose from so I'll only list a sample. I don't have enough dedication to make a real list so I'll just name nominees.

But before I begin...I'm not denying that each member of Slaughterhouse is a dope rapper in their own right. I like all of them, though Budden's bad delivery gets on my nerves. But there has been some serious stanning going on here ever since they formed a group together. I feel like most of it is based on Crooked I being part of a group of lyricists and finally getting some recognition. Before Slaughterhouse existed, only Crooked I (Joey too I guess) was getting love on this site. Royce in particular got almost no love, when imo he's the best artist in Slaughterhouse. And this is a guy who did his best material before Slaughterhouse, yet never got any recognition from dubcc til now. Now they formed a group and released a decent album, all of a sudden these dudes are goat contenders? Cmon guys....yes they are all dope emcees but like Petey said they are rappers who never made it and only now are getting some shine. They shit on most mainstream rappers because most mainstream rap sucks, but quality underground lyricists are a dime a dozen.

But on to a list

Nas
Talib Kweli
Masta Ace (of course)
Immortal Technique
J-Live
Black Thought
Andre 3000
Ghostface Killah
Pharoahe Monch
Blu
Kanye West
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Tech N9ne
MC Juice
Ikon the Mic King
Elzhi
Homeboy Sandman
Eyedea

I'll stop cuz I'm bored. If you think Budden is the greatest rapper of the decade, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But don't pretend like there aren't a hundred other viable choices. Personally I would pick anyone I just mentioned over anyone in Slaughterhouse.

OG Hack Wilson

the same Common who did a song with the Jonas Brothers?

wow....lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
It's obvious the op is a troll, just doing his usual trolling.  But on this subject regardless of how you feel about sh this was just a dumb comment by the producer. He wants to make beats for eminen, how is insulting his newly signed group going to hel you? Thier is now zero chance of it happening. This is the same producer who still hasn't received his money from a Millie. This guy is going to find. Himself blackballed he's feeling himself way too much for a run of the mill producer.

LOL, I'd be tight.

DTG Entertainment

Man, all I can say is LOL and I'm not saying that at Budden or Royce.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Rapsodie, thank you. That's all I wanted lol. I'd even throw Eminem on that list because Slaughterhouse combined doesn't equal his first three albums.

But Joey didn't any love, from me & that wasn't even for Slaughterhouse, he easily was the worst on that album, but his solo shit was bomb. Joell was tight on the Slaughterhouse album & everything before that. But his album was really disappointing, but that's mostly due to the fact he didn't have any control of what went on it. I mean, Crooked was getting love before Slaughterhouse because he's West Coast. I mean, Snoop Dogg gets love on this site lol. Royce, agreed, could be the best on in the group. I'm more excited for his verses on Slaughterhouse songs then anybody else. But I'll take Joey's solo shit.

But also, look at your list & honestly tell me that every member in Slaughterhouse is THAT FAR behind everybody on that list in terms of being good. I know you have some crazy "you must have these credential" to be ranked as someone really good. But as far as being a rapper goes, all four could easily be on that list. If you think that your guys are better, not going to argue it. That's more then respectable. Just glad to see Gucci Mane & Lil' B aren't on it lol.

OG Hack Wilson

@Rapsodie, thank you. That's all I wanted lol. I'd even throw Eminem on that list because Slaughterhouse combined doesn't equal his first three albums.

But Joey didn't any love, from me & that wasn't even for Slaughterhouse, he easily was the worst on that album, but his solo shit was bomb. Joell was tight on the Slaughterhouse album & everything before that. But his album was really disappointing, but that's mostly due to the fact he didn't have any control of what went on it. I mean, Crooked was getting love before Slaughterhouse because he's West Coast. I mean, Snoop Dogg gets love on this site lol. Royce, agreed, could be the best on in the group. I'm more excited for his verses on Slaughterhouse songs then anybody else. But I'll take Joey's solo shit.

But also, look at your list & honestly tell me that every member in Slaughterhouse is THAT FAR behind everybody on that list in terms of being good. I know you have some crazy "you must have these credential" to be ranked as someone really good. But as far as being a rapper goes, all four could easily be on that list. If you think that your guys are better, not going to argue it. That's more then respectable. Just glad to see Gucci Mane & Lil' B aren't on it lol.

I love Eyedea and infact I'm probably the only person on this forum who ever talked to the guy in real life.....but no way is Eyedea better than the guys in Slaughterhouse

and Immortal "Bad breath control" Technque?  hahaha that guy just Google searches political arguements and writes songs about them.  smh @ people thinking he's on the level of SH (minus joey ofcourse). 

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol, that's pretty funny. Because out of everybody on his list Immortal was either one or two to me lol. Him & Tech N9ne can definitely be considered better then Slaughterhouse, depending on who you're talking to.

But...
hahaha that guy just Google searches political arguements and writes songs about them.

LOL, that was funny.

Triple OG Rapsodie

the same Common who did a song with the Jonas Brothers?

no way is Eyedea better than the guys in Slaughterhouse

and Immortal "Bad breath control" Technque?  hahaha that guy just Google searches political arguements and writes songs about them.  smh @ people thinking he's on the level of SH (minus joey ofcourse). 

I'd say hip hop pass revoked but I think you lost it a long time ago. Smh...you have one of the worst opinions on here, almost as bad as radiotube.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Royce is the only one I'd put on the same level as some of the guys on my list. Are they all lyricists, yeah but so is that white kid on youtube. If you get what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:30:25 AM by THE RAPTURE »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ Royce is a beast for real, his albums have been hit or miss yeah but he always comes with heat on his verses, son is raw