Author Topic: "I'm tryna do beats for JayZ, yall n!ggas want me to play beats for Memphis Blee  (Read 2002 times)

NotoriousTDA

slaughterhouse is pretty bad.

they have no chemistry, its just a group of average mc's (minus royce he's dynomite) thrown together to try to gain some type of hype cuz they are some type of super group that people havent really seen.

the album they created has maybe 2 songs i enjoy, the rest is just bad. it was rushed, no chemistry and bad.

rap groups just dont work these days

Triple OG Rapsodie

his albums have been hit or miss

That's an issue as well with these artists. The music just doesn't stand up to others. Its like calling Lupe Fiasco one of the best artists of the decade if he hadn't dropped his albums, or if they had been average.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dont get me started on lupe...i cant stand that kid.

so overrated.

still better then buddens though lol

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Lupe on his worst day>>>>anyone on memphis bleeks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lupe on his worst day>>>>anyone on memphis bleeks

LOL. I don't want to call you a stan & I don't want to call you retarded, so I'll just lol some more. :laugh:
his albums have been hit or miss

That's an issue as well with these artists. The music just doesn't stand up to others. Its like calling Lupe Fiasco one of the best artists of the decade if he hadn't dropped his albums, or if they had been average.

Crooked has years of material. Budden has nine albums. Royce is hit or miss, but I'd say more hit & everything Joell had done before his last album that was rushed & he had no control over had been incredibly dope.

You're acting like they have 15 songs a piece & they all suck lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol dont kid yourself buddens has one album and one "hit" record.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

If we're talking "hit" records that's one more then 95% of Rapsodie's list lol.

Al Bundy

they have no chemistry, its just a group of average mc's (minus royce he's dynomite) thrown together to try to gain some type of hype cuz they are some type of super group that people havent really seen.

the album they created has maybe 2 songs i enjoy, the rest is just bad. it was rushed, no chemistry and bad.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Slaughterhouse is fucking wack, when they sell 200 copies first week because they combined have the same commercial appeal as a brick wall, I'm going to laugh

Crooked I = wack old ass MC who can't write a SONG to save his life
Joe Budden = sounds like he's doing a shit when he raps (kill yourself already)
Joel Ortiz = ass, even worse than the 2 guys above and that's saying something

Royce is the only good member, Em should have signed this dude again solo
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I aint the biggest Budden fan but this is just blatant hating, Buddens has dropped a heap of albums. Or don't they count unless they do big numbers? ::)

For those saying Crooked can't write a song go listen to "Can I Buy You A Drink" and "Gangstas Cry", I'm sure he's got a lot of fire stocked up for his debut.

Can you also tell me why ya'll aint feeling Joell? Son has mad versatility, and tracks like "Block Royal", "Too Soon" and the whole 125 series prove his skill as a recording artist

Triple OG Rapsodie

For those saying Crooked can't write a song go listen to "Can I Buy You A Drink" and "Gangstas Cry", I'm sure he's got a lot of fire stocked up for his debut.

Those are both dope. Probably his 2 best songs. They also both dropped last year. If he had been making this kind of shit his whole career he definitely would have made my list for best artists of the decade. But sadly its only really the last year that Crooked has shown he has the capability to make a great song. Hopefully he keeps going in this direction. Looking forward to what he gives us when he finally drops an album.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Those are both dope. Probably his 2 best songs. They also both dropped last year. If he had been making this kind of shit his whole career he definitely would have made my list for best artists of the decade. But sadly its only really the last year that Crooked has shown he has the capability to make a great song. Hopefully he keeps going in this direction. Looking forward to what he gives us when he finally drops an album.

Yeah he's definitely imrpoved as a song writer in the last year or 2, and there is no way he's on the list of best artist of the decade, he hasn't released a full length album or made much of an impact on the rap game, being a dope rapper isn't enough. Hopefully all 4 of these rappers being around each other and also Eminem brings all their game up another notch. Em is a great rapper, and a great song writer, so hopefully he can teach them some game.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not one to defend Crooked I because I think people overrate him on this board but,

Boom Boom Clap Clap
I'm Still An MC
My Life Version 1 & Version 2
W's Down

All of those are quality tracks made by Crooked I, not from the past two years or so...

Budden's still got the weakest voice and can run on, which is also part of trademark style, but he can obviously write songs whether they're hits or not.  He's also made it known, which some can say he's making excuses, that he doesn't really care for the club songs.

Joell Ortiz was really a fresh of breath air when he popped up on the scene.  He spit with such a ferocity it made people remember what New York hip-hop could be.   He kind of lost his appeal on me because his rhymes haven't been as sharp but duke is consistent and releases decent records. 

Royce has become lazy with the pen but has an incredible flow.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I = wack old ass MC who can't write a SONG to save his life
Joe Budden = sounds like he's doing a shit when he raps (kill yourself already)
Joel Ortiz = ass, even worse than the 2 guys above and that's saying something

Damn dude you sound very bitter, thats sad.   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NotoriousTDA