Author Topic: "I'm tryna do beats for JayZ, yall n!ggas want me to play beats for Memphis Blee  (Read 2005 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'm not one to defend Crooked I because I think people overrate him on this board but,

Boom Boom Clap Clap
I'm Still An MC
My Life Version 1 & Version 2
W's Down

I hate that song. No fucking clue why it gets so much love. The others are nice.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It's safe to say they are all really dope rappers however their online fanbases make it hard to like any of them.

Oddly enough, Royce has the weakest online presence as an individual artist & he gets the most love because less people hype him up. Obviously him being a great rapper plays into that, but coincidentally enough that's the case.

Triple OG Rapsodie

It's safe to say they are all really dope rappers however their online fanbases make it hard to like any of them.

Oddly enough, Royce has the weakest online presence as an individual artist & he gets the most love because less people hype him up. Obviously him being a great rapper plays into that, but coincidentally enough that's the case.

I understand Slaughterhouse is a big deal on this forum. But they aren't the only rappers I listen to, you know. I usually don't bring up other artists because I discovered it was pointless after 2 months of posting here, but whenever a goat discussion is brought up I've got a lineup of great artists I would put over anyone from Slaughterhouse. Maybe you just don't listen to that much music.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:13:48 PM by THE RAPTURE »