Author Topic: did daz ever diss game?  (Read 1130 times)

Will_B

Re: did daz ever diss game?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »
Maybe that is why Xzibit's wearing DPG T-Shirts in his vid now..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »
All this drama never should have happened though. That Dogg House click (snoop, eastsidaz, kurupt, xzibit, jayo felony, bad azz, suga free, butch cassidy, etc) were soo dope and they had the west coast back on top. Funny thing is when they were on top daz was the only one who wasn't around lol (well nate dogg was involved at a minimum cuz he was doing bigger appearances and snoop relied heavily on kokane)

But that shit fell apart like dominos

- jayo felony and snoop fall out
- Kurupt goes back to death row
- snoop disses xzibit
- daz rejoins dpg and disses everybody on the west coast
- spider loc has bad azz jumped

Drama drama drama. We were in such a good position and it all got fucked up over NOTHING. Our coast killed itself cuz jayo wanted more credit for the term "crip hop", kurupt wanted to feed his kids, and xzibit didn't want to beef with suge. * smh
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »
xzibit n jayo felony were never a part of the Dogghouse/DPG.
i think Suga Free almost signed to Snoopy label (cuz he repped "Dogghouse"), but skipped it at the last minute

Mista Rosa

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
xzibit n jayo felony were never a part of the Dogghouse/DPG.
i think Suga Free almost signed to Snoopy label (cuz he repped "Dogghouse"), but skipped it at the last minute

Suga Free on dougghouse would have been nice. "Dogghouse in your mouth" is the fucking jam.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
Xzibit and jayo weren't signed but they were very well apart of that camp

razorbladepimpin

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
not at all
just collaborators

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 12:24:44 AM »
Yeah they were part of the camp! Don't get it?

How many songs did xzibit do with dpg artist? Off top I know: bitch please, b-please 2, big bang theory, been a long time, step up, loose canons, hardest muthafuckas, get your walk on remix, etc etc etc

How many did jayo do? Off top: hurt that nigga, represent dat gc, who ride wit us remix, get your girl dogg, got beef, however do you want it, etc

Like I said, they may not have been signed but they were most definitely apart of that camp

razorbladepimpin

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 03:00:05 AM »
no - they were not, my brother. just collaborators and peers.

Kurupt did a million songs with Tha Alkaholiks and 40 Glocc, Eastwood - not a partr of the Dogghouse/DPG family
Snoop rapped over a million Dre and Battleca-beats - not a part of the Dogghouse/DPG family..

Kurupt did a whole album with DJ Quik - Quik is not Dpg
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:13:22 AM by razorbladepimpin »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 03:36:31 AM »
Whoa, battlecat isn't dpg? Wasn't he actually signed to dogghouse records? Him and fred wreck produced seemingly every track that came from that click

And again you're missing the point. Quik/kurupt was a duo album, 40 glocc and eastwood were kurupt's affiliates while at death row.

Xzibit, jayo, and suga free were apart of the camp. Not the group, not the label...the CAMP. Those dudes worked together like crazy, they toured together, they went on radio / tv together etc. Get it?

Okka

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:20 AM »
Battlecat been throwin' up DPG in music videos ("Cali Iz Active" for example). I consider him a Dogg Pound member. Not Jayo Felony or Xzibit though, but i feel what GB is sayin'. Xzibit and Jayo was both fuckin with DPG A LOT in those days.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:47:22 AM by Okka »