Author Topic: What are the best West coast labels? like Def Jam/Rocafella/Cash Money  (Read 303 times)

NoobCake

Re: What are the best West coast labels? like Def Jam/Rocafella/Cash Money
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 05:12:13 AM »
What hit albums has Lench Mob or Top Dawg ever released? get the fuck out of here and learn music!

Are you a retard, an idiot or both?  You asked to name the "best" west coast labels.  You were given an answer.  All of these labels are independent so of course none of their releases are gonna sell anything. 

MistaNova

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 05:20:02 AM »
^The thread starter's waiting for a moment to say no label will be better than Death Row I know it, lol....

As far as I know the west doesn't have a label anymore like Def Jam or Rocafella or Cash Money that's capable of releasing albums and each going plat. If you want labels that drops projects daily (or close to it) there are plenty of them. Coarse you won't find them here since they're not Death Row or Ruthless related but I digress...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »
Hoo Bangin
Lench Mob
Doggystyle (when active)
Top Dawg Ent

no guerrilla funk?

My bad thanks
no problem, i figure it would get mentioned sooner or later ;)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
Aftermath..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.