Author Topic: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor  (Read 6315 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2011, 07:39:41 PM »
This shit was done really well, mad respect to Dre for all the footage of Eazy. It seems to focus on his early careers, as there's no 50, Game, Xzibit, Busta etc stuff in there. Ending was sick, Dre paying tribute to the cat who really put him on, like Em is doing this whole song. Feeling it, patiently waiting for the next single  8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »
really liked pretty much everything about the video, still don't like the song

Hittman2001

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2011, 07:49:22 PM »
Great video :)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
Like the idea of the video, intros dope and the flashbacks are nicely done but the main of the video coulda been done wayyyy better imo, it just looks really cheesy/awkward

As for the song, it's just a shame this is the main Detox single but I'm not gonna bitch/overreact about anything until the next single drops, that shit better be a fucking monster

dameons

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »
Very nice video , just a strange vibe to it .The flashbacks won't be seen besides on these forums and Youtube , so we will see how the non hardcore fans will like this shit.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
interested to see what they're planning next
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »
Dope video. I don't think anyone could have come up with something better than this.

I also find that the video adds insight to the song...as it was mentioned earlier, Dre coming full circle with everything that has happened in the past. Skylar representing hip hop, brilliant. The chorus makes much more sense (Thanks for the insight, Action!).

The personal videos of his wife, kids, NWA and Em is a nail in the coffin ! Nice touch.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
Dope video. I don't think anyone could have come up with something better than this.

I also find that the video adds insight to the song...as it was mentioned earlier, Dre coming full circle with everything that has happened in the past. Skylar representing hip hop, brilliant. The chorus makes much more sense (Thanks for the insight, Action!).

The personal videos of his wife, kids, NWA and Em is a nail in the coffin ! Nice touch.

dope video for real but i don't like the song i rather listen to under pressure lol (btw i was in minority thinking the track is the bomb)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »

lmao it's a joke the worst thing in this video  it looks like a shadow girl in the spirit of Dr dre NOT the spirit of hip hop !

couldn't have said it better.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:17:53 PM by K1NG PETEY AKA THA VOICE OF REASON »

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »
I'm still not feeling the song, but the video made it make a lot more sense. I remember Dre initially talking about Detox, saying the album would be laid out in a "12 step" program, starting with the first track, hence "detoxing". This works as being the first "step", if he sticks to that original idea, this might actually be a great album.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »
Dr. Dre is BACK!... and so am I just for this lol... whats up Dubcc?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2011, 09:57:16 PM »
pretty much the same old thing bla bla bla crooked i bla bla bla kurupt fell off bla bla bla detox will be shit and so on

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2011, 09:58:55 PM »
pretty much the same old thing bla bla bla crooked i bla bla bla kurupt fell off bla bla bla detox will be shit and so on
guess i didnt miss much lol

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
guess i didnt miss much lol

not really,just came back from a 4 months brake and nothings change,the thing is that i'm not surprised one bit lol