Author Topic: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor  (Read 6323 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2011, 04:59:35 PM »

papa-smurf

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »
good video.wack song.hopefully it still blow up

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »
im pretty sure that this aint even the main single.. is it hard to see that its all in the marketing plan?

Matty

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2011, 05:00:55 PM »
video was really well done, but the track is obviously not my cup of tea :coffee:

they have to have come to the end of the line with the pre-detox hype now. time to find out if there's something fresh and epic in the bag or a big dose of anticipointment :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »
matty you fucking hater, you wouldnt have liked it either way unless dre and snoop would have sprayed some bitch in the face with a 40 oz.

did they show game at all in the video montage?

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Need A Doctor Video To Be Released 6am EST
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
I hope the video is where Dre is looking all sad and confused and then Jimmy Iovine and Eminem fly in through an open window
and Jimmy sits down with Dre and shows him Eminem's last album and music videos and then shows him the royalty statements
and how much it sold, and then Alex Da Kid flies through through the window and opens up Fruityloops and makes a beat and
then Eminem hands Dre a verse and then Dre raps it, and then they go online and see it no.1 on iTunes and then they high five
each other

Hahahahahah.

nice work lmao props...i couldnt have trolled this thread any better.

The actual video was pretty good, the beginning/ending was excellent... still like my version better though
Also at the end they should have all flown off on a spaceship in the shape of Beats By Dre headphones

It is pretty clever how they're using Eminem to reintroduce Dre as if he's a new artist and let the biggest rapper right now explain that Dre gave him his break, etc. because kids today don't really know stuff like that

TRG

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2011, 05:13:52 PM »
download in mp4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKOSYKF5

and put it up on youtube!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VA770wpLX-Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VA770wpLX-Q</a>
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 05:28:19 PM by TRG »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: I Need A Doctor Video To Be Released 6am EST
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2011, 05:33:23 PM »
I hope the video is where Dre is looking all sad and confused and then Jimmy Iovine and Eminem fly in through an open window
and Jimmy sits down with Dre and shows him Eminem's last album and music videos and then shows him the royalty statements
and how much it sold, and then Alex Da Kid flies through through the window and opens up Fruityloops and makes a beat and
then Eminem hands Dre a verse and then Dre raps it, and then they go online and see it no.1 on iTunes and then they high five
each other

Hahahahahah.

nice work lmao props...i couldnt have trolled this thread any better.

The actual video was pretty good, the beginning/ending was excellent... still like my version better though
Also at the end they should have all flown off on a spaceship in the shape of Beats By Dre headphones

It is pretty clever how they're using Eminem to reintroduce Dre as if he's a new artist and let the biggest rapper right now explain that Dre gave him his break, etc. because kids today don't really know stuff like that

some one should splice those pics of dr dre and beiber together in the studio and mix them up into the beginning and end montages where they are showing pac and eazy.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
It's actually a dope video.  Dre is reflecting back on his career, remembering the good ole' days when he was a dynamic, innovative artist, but now he's frustrated because he knows he's washed up and doesn't have it anymore.  Some people take to the bottle and drink away the pain, but Dre deals with the pain by driving really recklessly fast, yo!  So he gets in a car crash and dies.  Fast forward "years later" and Eminem shows up and starts rapping to Dre about how much Dre means to him (Em is such a sweetheart, wouldn't you say?).  Meanwhile, Dre is stillborn in one of those full-body-submersed-in-liquid life support units ala Luke Skywalker at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back.  Oh, and Em is still rapping to Dre about how much he means to him because Eminem just loooves Dre so much.  Throughout all this, a female ghost floats in the air and sings about how she's going to lose her mind.  But don't fret!  Dre comes back to life via futuristic technology thanks to some really skilled doctors even though now he looks more like the Six Million Dollar Man, bionically reinvigorated.  Even so, he's still haunted by his past accomplishments, meaning he's come full circle but likewise has made peace with it.  We can see this because he goes to visit Eazy's grave as the sun sets during Golden Hour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_hour_(photography)).  He smiles peacefully.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall of the director's pitch meeting just to see the look on people's faces!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
it looks like dre got all those fire tats removed from his hands

the idea of dre geting his tats removed gives me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad chills.

Stan

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2011, 05:52:08 PM »
LIke the song or not, it's a really well-done music video, playerhaters you got to give it up.

Dre is known for being a recluse so for him to show footage of his kids and wife makes that video very personal and authentic... Him working out was a little questionable for an entire verse but overall in todays videos, I'd give it a 4.5/5.  To the people who say it is cliche or bad, common, stop hating.

Also the montages made the video imo.  That was sicc to see Eazy-E dedication at the end.  Awesome job... to bad the song wasn't a bit better.  I don't think that will be his main single though... just a warm-up.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »
it looks like dre got all those fire tats removed from his hands

the idea of dre geting his tats removed gives me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad chills.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2011, 05:53:59 PM »
It's actually a dope video.  Dre is reflecting back on his career, remembering the good ole' days when he was a dynamic, innovative artist, but now he's frustrated because he knows he's washed up and doesn't have it anymore.  Some people take to the bottle and drink away the pain, but Dre deals with the pain by driving really recklessly fast, yo!  So he gets in a car crash and dies.  Fast forward "years later" and Eminem shows up and starts rapping to Dre about how much Dre means to him (Em is such a sweetheart, wouldn't you say?).  Meanwhile, Dre is stillborn in one of those full-body-submersed-in-liquid life support units ala Luke Skywalker at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back.  Oh, and Em is still rapping to Dre about how much he means to him because Eminem just loooves Dre so much.  Throughout all this, a female ghost floats in the air and sings about how she's going to lose her mind.  But don't fret!  Dre comes back to life via futuristic technology thanks to some really skilled doctors even though now he looks more like the Six Million Dollar Man, bionically reinvigorated.  Even so, he's still haunted by his past accomplishments, meaning he's come full circle but likewise has made peace with it.  We can see this because he goes to visit Eazy's grave as the sun sets during Golden Hour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_hour_(photography)).  He smiles peacefully.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall of the director's pitch meeting just to see the look on people's faces!

LOL, you mad that your "myth" is fake bro?

Hahahahaha
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Okka

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »
I don't think that will be his main single though... just a warm-up.

Nah, it's the first single.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
i loved it and i like this song a whole lot more now that it's finished and complete.  Dre just gave me a whole new perspective of respect for him with this video.  Tha fact that he put a few 2 parts dedicated to Eazy in the video (at the beginning and end) is what sealed the deal and made it special (that shit was too real).  shit, i had to come back and let it be known.  Dre is back!   :laugh:

but with that said, what's the next single, better yet, when does tha album drop?  thanks Dr. Dre