Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Tracklist)  (Read 1791 times)

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Tracklist)
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 02:03:23 PM »
looks cool.. but id like to see Kurupt on atleast 1 song! but lets wait and see how this turns out..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 02:12:55 PM »
15. Take U Home (Feat. Too $hort, Kokane & Daz Dillinger)

what im talkin about

Matty

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2011, 02:42:12 PM »
seems like it could be a decent release with some quality west coast themed production. more than i thought it would be, ie a straight malice part 2. unsurprisingly i'd like to hear snoop over some quik and dre beats but some battlecat and fredwreck will do 8)

Onblast

• Lil Geezy
  • west coastzilla
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
Looking at the tracklisting, This album should be dope ass hell.
My sister wants to kill herself because of Bieber lossing Grammy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM</a>

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »
this album looks as west coast as it could be and some are still complaining.. thats sad and funny at the same time lol

Its dubcc your on.

Cunts would rather have MC Eiht feature than someone that will guarentee good music JUST cause its a west coast artist

yeah the mc eiht and the rappin 4 tays lol

Funkstradamus

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats), Terrace Martin, Daz, Goldie Loc (?) - all on the album..
I'm talking about all the songs that have leaked from the album (all garbage) except Cold Game...all the music with Marty James and Wiz Khalifa (more garbage)...and i can expect music with Willie Nelson & the Gorillaz? ...Snoop albums always have lots of "RUMORED" West Coast involvement but usually end up with one or two "West Coast" tracks and always full of "Pop" and "South" joints...so we will see..i hope im wrong...if not ill be buying that new Daz & Quik...

Step your music game up and broaden your horizons.

The Gorrilaz dont make bad music and all the tracks with Snoop and Wiz have been crack.
First off...you got to be kidding me...a mufucka with a Dipset avy trying to give me music advice?  Really? what the fuck do you know about good music?...secondly, i didnt realize listening to a cartoon rock group and a ancient country star was a prerequisite to buying a fucking Snoop Dogg CD...If i wanna hear Wiz Khalifa i would listen to the radio and watch MTV which i dont...

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
i didnt realize listening to a cartoon rock group and a ancient country star was a prerequisite to buying a fucking Snoop Dogg CD

It is in 2011.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2011, 03:17:07 PM »
i didnt realize listening to a cartoon rock group and a ancient country star was a prerequisite to buying a fucking Snoop Dogg CD

It is in 2011.
and thats why i will be spending my money on that 1st Generation cd...

D-TalkX

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 03:54:45 PM »
« Reply #24 on: Today at 07:31:29 AM »

C'mon. Snoop's last album was his worst ever. So yeah, this may be better, but how much better?

Hyping up tracklistings & assumptions are exactly why you all hate what Dre is doing now.

Well said

Paul

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats), Terrace Martin, Daz, Goldie Loc (?) - all on the album..
I'm talking about all the songs that have leaked from the album (all garbage) except Cold Game...all the music with Marty James and Wiz Khalifa (more garbage)...and i can expect music with Willie Nelson & the Gorillaz? ...Snoop albums always have lots of "RUMORED" West Coast involvement but usually end up with one or two "West Coast" tracks and always full of "Pop" and "South" joints...so we will see..i hope im wrong...if not ill be buying that new Daz & Quik...

The Gorrilaz dont make bad music and all the tracks with Snoop and Wiz have been crack.
First off...you got to be kidding me...a mufucka with a Dipset avy trying to give me music advice?  Really? what the fuck do you know about good music?...secondly, i didnt realize listening to a cartoon rock group and a ancient country star was a prerequisite to buying a fucking Snoop Dogg CD...If i wanna hear Wiz Khalifa i would listen to the radio and watch MTV which i dont...

haha calm your ass down. It was tongue in cheek.

The point is it doesnt matter where the artist is from if good music comes out of it. People keep striving for guys to only have features from the one area when it doesnt physically affect their life.

And you dont know the extent of what i listen to. Dipset make great music at times.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?

like i siad,
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats) - on the album..

whats so un-west about that, how isnt he takin keen to the old Snop-fanbase wit this..
seriously?

how muuch West do u need, to be happy?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2011, 04:33:42 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?

like i siad,
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats) - on the album..

whats so un-west about that, how isnt he takin keen to the old Snop-fanbase wit this..
seriously?

how muuch West do u need, to be happy?

West Coast Fans or Dubcc Fans are the worst ever always bitching about something and thinking its the late 90's ... I know it must sucksfor some of them because they wish they were from that era lol

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
Looks as if it has potential.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  Will give it a listen first and then decide whether to purchase a hard copy.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?

word on that homie, +1
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »
SNoop back to form with this one
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....