Author Topic: make a temporary detox sub forum  (Read 429 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: make a temporary detox sub forum
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »
yadadadadadadada

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 03:28:18 PM »
shit be brick my nigga ;D

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 11:32:02 AM »
stuff like this is whats fuckin up the coast...mufuckaz comin wit good ideas, and the ones at the top sittin on their muthafuckin hands, in one ear and out that same muthafuckin ear. shit don't even make it 2 the other ear. imagine an official section for detox back durin the peak of talks, coulda even been the deciding factor of the albums release. u know dre's people would eventually hear that there was a whole forum dedicated 2 the album, coulda forced his hand and gave him a push in the right direction. stuff like that really do make a difference. but they don't hear me tho.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 12:16:05 PM »
stuff like this is whats fuckin up the coast...mufuckaz comin wit good ideas, and the ones at the top sittin on their muthafuckin hands, in one ear and out that same muthafuckin ear. shit don't even make it 2 the other ear. imagine an official section for detox back durin the peak of talks, coulda even been the deciding factor of the albums release. u know dre's people would eventually hear that there was a whole forum dedicated 2 the album, coulda forced his hand and gave him a push in the right direction. stuff like that really do make a difference. but they don't hear me tho.

word damizza confirmed hes seen the forum

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »
i remember the german poster dre day used to make posts directed to dr dre offering his advice because he was sure the good doctor reads the dub :laugh:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.