Author Topic: [**NEW**] LBC Crew – Haven’t You Heard [**REMASTERD **] w/ BONUSES!!  (Read 17752 times)

procrastiNate

Listeninng to the intro right now and it sounds fantastic. Can't wait to bump the rest of the album. Thanks for doing this man.

OG Hack Wilson

i'd love to get the full Efrain   good work
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dogg Ly Dogg

Really nice that you did a such thing for this "very long awaited" record and I'm curious to hear the whole mastered/mixed version now  8)
Thanks for the effort put into this project Efrain  ;)

F-cisco

Finally... the long awaited Efrain remaster of the Lbc Crew album has arrived in the forum. From the clips you posted, the audio quality is vastly superior and more refined..Outstanding job man.   

Balk

• Lil Geezy
Damn! good work pimp . Can I have the link?

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Shit is bangin', good lookin' out

Ninja Inside

• Lil Geezy
  • Insiiiiiiiidddddddeeeeeeeeeeee
awesome work man

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
nice touch up on your side, i hope the people support the album and don't be just cheap leechers.

Fritz

Thanks for the work! It really sounds better, the Remastered tag really does justice

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
samples sound dope!! mucchhh richer sound. mad props.

beatsbyswill

• Lil Geezy
mad props dude! im bumpin' this right now! 8)

WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/BEATSBYSWILL

B.A.

nice touch up on your side, i hope the people support the album and don't be just cheap leechers.

True. We need to support it so WA keeps putting out albums (even if the quality ain't all there, especially now that we got Efrain ;D), otherwise we can't complain when they stop because they aren't making money. I got the LBC Crew and Sneed's together off Amazon and it was worth it; two more for my collection. If it's worth downloading and burning to cd or putting on an mp3 player, imo, it's worth the purchase.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Matty

should be great like your nate dogg LP remaster...will check it when 'tis made possible 8)

peace.

Mista Rosa

I was gonna ask if that was you that remaster the Nate album. Damn major props for this LBC Crew remastering, that's an album i wanna hear in the best quality! Need a PM pimp! Thanks!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Soopahigh

Efrain remixed How Do U Want It onto some unreleased QDIII beat. It was dope. I lost it.

for real  :o i NEED to hear this !