Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 6949 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.
talking to yourself now?

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.

i feel ya....they're the homies, so we let them do their own thing when they chillin in the studio. theyre not really guna feature on the albums or anything like that, but they still reppin it. maybe we'll toss them on a mixtape joint or 2, but we're not workin with 'em like we're workin with Klientel. Klientel is a vet and he's the one who's serious about this shit, puttin in work with us every day.. Havic n R-Test are rookies, still findin themselves in the game.. but Havic is actually locked up, so we wont be hearing from him any time soon either way. and the last work we did with R-Test was the freestyle joint I posted here. the L.A.M.B affiliate i'm really excited for is M.O.....Kid spits straight FIRE and has a very original sound. M.O. is gone, as well, but when he gets out...ITS ON

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2012, 12:59:31 PM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.

i feel ya....they're the homies, so we let them do their own thing when they chillin in the studio. theyre not really guna feature on the albums or anything like that, but they still reppin it. maybe we'll toss them on a mixtape joint or 2, but we're not workin with 'em like we're workin with Klientel. Klientel is a vet and he's the one who's serious about this shit, puttin in work with us every day.. Havic n R-Test are rookies, still findin themselves in the game.. but Havic is actually locked up, so we wont be hearing from him any time soon either way. and the last work we did with R-Test was the freestyle joint I posted here. the L.A.M.B affiliate i'm really excited for is M.O.....Kid spits straight FIRE and has a very original sound. M.O. is gone, as well, but when he gets out...ITS ON

I'm excited about Klientel.  He's the truth
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2012, 12:59:43 PM »
LOL. Son is having a conversation with himself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »

I don't know what is sadder, this actually being the case or him lying about it cause he thinks it's cool.

Honestly I believe Infinite got shitted on around here on a regular basis to a point when he just thought "hey, let's pretend this never happened and Nik was just trolling with my account for the last 2 years.. are you down, homie? you'd look hella smart dawg."
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
lol@the groupies drawing up different scenarios in their head.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2012, 01:13:53 PM »

lol@you having a convo with yourself on a regular basis, while literally posting how much of a dime your girl is and how cool you are to hang out with
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
LMFAO

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2012, 01:55:04 PM »

I don't know what is sadder, this actually being the case or him lying about it cause he thinks it's cool.

Honestly I believe Infinite got shitted on around here on a regular basis to a point when he just thought "hey, let's pretend this never happened and Nik was just trolling with my account for the last 2 years.. are you down, homie? you'd look hella smart dawg."

This. We already knew Nik had access to Infinite's account. Now he's just trolling to confuse people. But if you think about it, Nik has the emotional tendencies of a 5-year-old. There's no way he could pose as Infinite for a year while taking all the ridicule aimed his way without getting angry and reacting. If Nik had an alias he would be using it to diss people, not to be the forum's punching bag. Not to mention that Infinite writes better keystyles than Nik is capable of coming up with.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2012, 02:08:23 PM »

lol@you having a convo with yourself on a regular basis, while literally posting how much of a dime your girl is and how cool you are to hang out with

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »
I don't get the whole "HAHAHAHA, you guys are so stupid" act. Does he understand he just defined "faggot" on this one?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2012, 02:30:37 PM »

it's just hard to believe you have another problem to add to your list:  multiple personalities

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2012, 03:39:52 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »
you said it yourself that you were him. how are they drawing up different scenarios? they are going off what you said.