Author Topic: DeMar DeRozan "All of the Lights" video mix  (Read 73 times)

PLANT

DeMar DeRozan "All of the Lights" video mix
« on: March 10, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
dope

PLANT

Re: DeMar DeRozan "All of the Lights" video mix
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »
this video is awesome...dont sleep

DeMar is one of the most underrated players in the league right now....Dude has stepped his game up HUGE in his second season...does he get any exposure outside of canada?  what do you guys think of his game?

tempo2

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 04:42:14 AM »
cool video,

yeah his definatley improved this year from his rookie year, having just watched him at the 02 last weekend the thing i was most suprised with was his mid range game, it was very very solid especially off the dribble which has made his offence really start to click. now defenders cant play him loose anymore, he needs to imprive his handling and passing tho especially for a 2 guard

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »
cool video,

yeah his definatley improved this year from his rookie year, having just watched him at the 02 last weekend the thing i was most suprised with was his mid range game, it was very very solid especially off the dribble which has made his offence really start to click. now defenders cant play him loose anymore, he needs to imprive his handling and passing tho especially for a 2 guard
yeah he has really improved his mid range game and i agree with you about improving his handle and passing game, but demar is looking like hes going to turn into a very solid pro...