Author Topic: What does Kobe Bryant, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Ving Rhimes..........  (Read 232 times)

The Purple Champ

tiger woods

Blu Lacez

tiger woods
tiger woods. I thot Dude was trying to distant himself from bein referred to as Black.
I know He is 50% black, Chinese, Native American..a few others here and there..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 08:47:13 PM by Blu Lacez™ »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

tiger woods
tiger woods. I thot Dude was trying to distant himself from bein referred to as Black.
I know He is 50% black, Chinese, Native American..a few others here and there..
fuck tiger woods. black love to embellish on what they got in them. you never see a non-black person do that shit. matter of fact if they do got black in them they try they hardest to deny and hide it. only niggaz want to be have cherokke/ asian / irish and the rest of that bullshit. tiger woods went and straight wifed up some devil he meet at like his doctors office or lawyers office i think. Getting sick of black establish men doing that shit.

Wheres Ice-T on that list?!
yep, you can add that coon ass nigga on that list too. he swear he won the lottery with the piece of slut trash. he look like he half devil anyway so i dont expect much from that nigga.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
kobe's wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>denzell's wife

=

=

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

Denzel lost.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bout black brazilian bitches or mullatas ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

=

=
you make think he lost but really he won. he got a down ass real wife. kobes devil ass wive is a slut who just there for the money. what ever the fuck she is think she is from one of those spanish speaking countries. you think her parents would've approve if kobe was some regular ass nigga fuck no. her parents would flip with her bringing el negro en la casa.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Denzel lost.
i hope you get shot out there by some sur 13's being told what to do just like some bitches by some gringo who's locked up and calling shot from inside. word

Sikotic™

Denzel lost.
i hope you get shot out there by some sur 13's being told what to do just like some bitches by some gringo who's locked up and calling shot from inside. word
I'm usually too busy dickin' my snow bunny at home so unless they know where I live, it's gonna be tough to shoot me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

=

=
you make think he lost but really he won. he got a down ass real wife. kobes devil ass wive is a slut who just there for the money. what ever the fuck she is think she is from one of those spanish speaking countries. you think her parents would've approve if kobe was some regular ass nigga fuck no. her parents would flip with her bringing el negro en la casa.

i'd probably be FRIENDS with denzells wife over kobe's but i'd sure as hell FUCK kobe's over denzells any day of the week.

and i agree vanessa's parents probably wouldn't like kobe if he didn't have all that money. but then again would denzell's?  woman no matter what their ethnicity are material.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

reguLAtor

• 'G'

[/quote]
Im so not even joking when i talk about this nigga. .
[/quote]

You're SOOO TOTALLY....  like, not even joking?  Like, oh my god.

Your bullshit rhetoric is tired DUDE.  Drop the act. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Im so not even joking when i talk about this nigga. .
[/quote]

You're SOOO TOTALLY....  like, not even joking?  Like, oh my god.

Your bullshit rhetoric is tired DUDE.  Drop the act. 
[/quote]
Like, Oh my god fuck out of here devil. you just mad cuz u palefaces are getting exposed for who you really are. fuckin heathen.