Author Topic: Gunplay Life in prison for robbery???they have video footage.  (Read 633 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gunplay Life in prison for robbery???they have video footage.
« on: October 13, 2012, 04:20:40 PM »
Why play? ,why? :grumpy:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Gunplay Life in prison for robbery???they have video footage.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 05:22:54 PM »
This might sound crazy but you gotta be careful on the rap name you choose for yourself.  Think about it.  C-Murder chose his name because all he seen in N.O. was murder but is or was in jail for some kind of murder.  I still don't know all the details on it.  The rapper Mausberg-after the gun mossberg ended up murdered in 2000  >:(  There has to be other names where rappers chose names on something dangerous or violent & ended up on some crime but I can't think of anymore right now. 

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:01:41 PM »
His career was over before it started, probably pulled the gun on his accountant after being told how broke he was lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 11:03:58 PM »
never heard of him

edit:  oh this is the loser with the SWASTIKA tattoo.  this is going to confuse a lot of white inmates.

sofdark

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:14:53 AM »
never heard of him

edit:  oh this is the loser with the SWASTIKA tattoo.  this is going to confuse a lot of white inmates.

haha he probably doesn't even know what Hitler called black people.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 05:53:42 AM »
His career was over before it started, probably pulled the gun on his accountant after being told how broke he was lol
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 08:37:14 AM »
never heard of him

well the rap game is rife with ignorant motherfuckers, that's not a scoop, like Kurupt naming his label Kustapo after the Gestapo, lmao or all these rappers naming themselves after italian american mobsters when most of them hated blacks with a passion.

that being said I liked gunplay on the following song

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-0brtBQnsU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/h-0brtBQnsU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »
never heard of him

well the rap game is rife with ignorant motherfuckers, that's not a scoop, like Kurupt naming his label Kustapo after the Gestapo, lmao or all these rappers naming themselves after italian american mobsters when most of them hated blacks with a passion.

that being said I liked gunplay on the following song

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-0brtBQnsU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/h-0brtBQnsU</a>
it's interesting to see where some of these muthafcukas end up gettin' all these ridiculous ass tats and shit. no one's gonna do business wit muthafuckas wit shit all over ya face and body.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 09:36:25 PM »
holy shit this dude got a swastika tattoo
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »
This might sound crazy but you gotta be careful on the rap name you choose for yourself.  Think about it.  C-Murder chose his name because all he seen in N.O. was murder but is or was in jail for some kind of murder.  I still don't know all the details on it.  The rapper Mausberg-after the gun mossberg ended up murdered in 2000  >:(  There has to be other names where rappers chose names on something dangerous or violent & ended up on some crime but I can't think of anymore right now. 

Big L - he took a big L when he got shot.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 12:11:06 PM »
never heard of him

oh shit lmfao

should make an OZ episode based on that

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »
never heard of him

oh shit lmfao

should make an OZ episode based on that

I loved that show.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »

lmao

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 08:16:46 PM »
stupid ass nigga that thinks he somethin to prove to other stupid ass niggas :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.