Author Topic: So Is Anybody Rockin The PINK yet?  (Read 657 times)

Jome

Re:So Is Anybody Rockin The PINK yet?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2003, 05:20:59 PM »
Yeah nahmasayin, I pulled up at the club yesterday in mah custom made pink Benz, Benz on dubz nahmasayin? I pulled mah window down, and flashed my pink mink-coat & pink sun-glasses and saw a chick wearing pink, and told her "Yeah, keep it gully honey, and wassup yall dunnies?"
The bouncers cleared the way so that I could make mah entrance on the pink carpet, and I blinded the crowd with mah pink diamonds & shit, undahdig?
OH YEAH, I keepz it gangsta..  ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2003, 08:06:51 PM »
Yeah nahmasayin, I pulled up at the club yesterday in mah custom made pink Benz, Benz on dubz nahmasayin? I pulled mah window down, and flashed my pink mink-coat & pink sun-glasses and saw a chick wearing pink, and told her "Yeah, keep it gully honey, and wassup yall dunnies?"
The bouncers cleared the way so that I could make mah entrance on the pink carpet, and I blinded the crowd with mah pink diamonds & shit, undahdig?

Lmao ok thats a lil too much..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2003, 08:16:07 PM »

lool wutuup paayyymmp

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
Re:So Is Anybody Rockin The PINK yet?- woo this is weird
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2003, 02:04:10 PM »
WOW weird...today at college my french teacher had a pink shirt on! Hes really dark so it kinda suited him, and blade CHILL, I bet everythin in ur drawers are secretly pink huh :p jokez. Nadyax
!NADYA!