Author Topic: 50 Cent beat down by Ja Rule, LL Cool J, Canibus, Ghostface Killah, Jay Z etc.  (Read 448 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, and he did mention Ghost Face in how to rob.

"I'll catch Rae, Ghost and Rza for those funny ass rings"  (or something close to that)

Jome

All you peeps taking this story seriously, its taken from the joke bit of hiphopsite.com. It is meant to make you laugh

Haha yeah, I cant believe so many people took it serious..

I'm pretty sure he does mention Ghost Face on that song.

"I'll catch Rae, Ghost and Rza for those funny ass rings"  (or something close to that)

Yeah, he does mention him, but what many people doesn't seem to understand is that "How to rob" is just a big ass joke, made for the sake of humour & publicity, just like when Eminem disses Moby, Britney & Aguilera etc..

Ghost being mentioned on there, was barely a diss, but apparently Ghost took it dead serious, and started throwing subliminal disses at 50.
Of course, 50 doesn't have to be asked twice, and recorded "I'ma ryder" which disses Ghostface..

platinumk777

LMFAO!! Where the hell do they come up with these things?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 12:59:49 PM by MK9 »

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
WTF!!!!?!??!?!  LOL funniest story ever man 103 times LMFAO !!!!!   :o
Think Free.

Trauma-san

The thing I don't get, is why it says "Over 103 times".  I mean.  Was it 104 times?  Was it over 100 times?  Why "Over 103 times".  Why not just 104.  

Also, Ghost is an idiot.  Based on him being offended by that joke of a song, he's an idiot.  Hell, I'd be in the video if 50 would have mentioned me in the song... these people take themselves too seriously.