Author Topic: The Source Bullshit Review for It's On  (Read 1070 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Source Bullshit Review for It's On
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 03:00:54 PM »
well, it might be a classic today. but to be really honest it couldnt be compared to the chronic. (imo)
that's bullshit. i'd say joints like real muthaphukkin g'z and it's on tore both dre and snoop a new ass hole. that ep was on that level it was more gangsta and it sold well too. eazy was speakin the real. he said death row was gonna crumble and it did. that nigga said in 93 dre was gettin ganked for his bank and years down the line in 96 dre bounced from death row (snoop did too). so who really won the war ? it shoulda been a full album though. eazy slaughtered snoop and dre on 'it's on' LMFAO.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:05:21 PM by Classic Material..... Your Bitch'z Wet Dream »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
It's a classic in comparison to the craptacular Home 4 Tha Sick EP but it's still shit aside from Real G'z.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 03:01:43 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 03:02:49 PM »
Fuck The Source.
this.  the same mag that gave safe and sound three mics.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:06:10 PM by Classic Material..... Your Bitch'z Wet Dream »

Paul

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 03:06:06 PM »
LOL at that pic
funkyfreshintheflesh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »
It's a classic in comparison to the craptacular Home 4 Tha Sick EP but it's still shit aside from Real G'z.
a classic is a classic regardless.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
That shit was too gangsta for the Source. Really though!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 03:28:00 PM »
That shit was too gangsta for the Source. Really though!
exactly.

b.laden

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »
That shit was too gangsta for the Source.
real

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 11:11:44 PM »
I´m sorry but I have to agree at least a little bit.. except for real mf g´s I really don´t like the ep that much.

real mfg's, gimmie that nutt, it's on, boyz in the hood g-mix, down to the last roach

5 classics + 2 other good but not great songs

Still a Nigga is sick. You needed to watch where you'd bump that shit. That track would get you shot! haha. As far as classic HIP HOP albums, I understand why the Source gave it that rating. That's why I said it was TOO gangsta for the fucken source They would never give an album like that 4 or 5 stars. That shit was 5 stars but for HARDCORE GAngsta rap.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:16:03 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 11:21:14 PM »
I´m sorry but I have to agree at least a little bit.. except for real mf g´s I really don´t like the ep that much.

real mfg's, gimmie that nutt, it's on, boyz in the hood g-mix, down to the last roach

5 classics + 2 other good but not great songs
Still a Nigga is sick. You needed to watch where you'd bump that shit. That track would get you shot! haha. As far as classic HIP HOP albums, I understand why the Source gave it that rating. That's why I said it was TOO gangsta for the fucken source They would never give an album like that 4 or 5 stars. That shit was 5 stars but for HARDCORE GAngsta rap.

maybe if that album included songs like Creep N Crawl which is Eazys best
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 12:05:11 AM »
This highly biased review is an example why Quik & others spoke out about this.

Penthouse Players Clique ft. DJ Quik, Eazy-E - PS Phuck U 2

(Check 1:38)

NoobCake

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 06:13:54 AM »
well, it might be a classic today. but to be really honest it couldnt be compared to the chronic. (imo)
that's bullshit. i'd say joints like real muthaphukkin g'z and it's on tore both dre and snoop a new ass hole. that ep was on that level it was more gangsta and it sold well too. eazy was speakin the real. he said death row was gonna crumble and it did. that nigga said in 93 dre was gettin ganked for his bank and years down the line in 96 dre bounced from death row (snoop did too). so who really won the war ? it shoulda been a full album though. eazy slaughtered snoop and dre on 'it's on' LMFAO.

WTF?  Who won the war?  Is this a real question?  Dre is a multi millionaire and Eazy is dead.  Who do YOU think won the war?

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 06:36:18 AM »
Him bein dead dont mean nothin. Dre didnt kill him. Nigga got Aids coulda easily been Dre or Cube who got it especially in 93. He was richer than Dre and was gettin paid off Dres shit till the day he died.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

NoobCake

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »
Him bein dead dont mean nothin. Dre didnt kill him. Nigga got Aids coulda easily been Dre or Cube who got it especially in 93. He was richer than Dre and was gettin paid off Dres shit till the day he died.

It means everything.  Take Eazy's dead dick out of your mouth.